SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REO said:
To the following people, the gifts are on the way from your Santas!

tshack

I will be looking into more. 
yes.gif

519615[/snapback]

Thanks for looking into it! I cna't wait to see what I've gotten! I'm worse than a kid on christmas morning. LOL I'llupdate as soona s I know it's come in!

Maybe mine is being handmade??

Whatever it is -- I am SURE I will LOVE IT!!

wub.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

It will make its way to me eventually --- I just need to be PATIENT!!

JJ

Hi REO just wanted to let you know I mailed my gift to the bottom of the world on 1st of Dec. It went "airmail" so should be there in time.

Ginny StP

Oh I think mine came......
aktion033.gif

I am still up at college, but was talking to mom when the mail ran and she said I had a package, ( I ordered a few things - but figured out by the packaging it wasn't those)....So I am guessing it would be my Secret Santa gift. I think she said the outside of the box said Shannon - ShowOffs (I think it was something like that she said), Thank you if this is my secret santa gift. I will be opening it Weds afternoon!

Danielle, so glad to hear you got you gift
aktion033.gif
and you like it,
yes.gif
and that the colors will blend in!
aktion033.gif
Thanks so much for letting me know. Corinne

Edit: I opened the package last night - 4mymirage - thank you sooooo much!!! You are so thoughtful!!! She made me 4 beautiful decorated horse shoes, each one is decorated according to the season - it comes with a wall hanger and each season you change horse shoes - it's awesome!!! And she ALSO made me a beautiful Silver Mist Ranch sign, with a little horse head and beautiful rose --- wow is all I can say!!!!!

If you read this, I need to ask - what kind of critters do you have at home? My dog went NUTS over the box and the bubble wrap - tail wagging full speed, stuffed her face into the box and ran off with the bubble wrap!!!! She lost her mind over that box!

Thank you again!!!

Liz R.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my gift!!!
aktion033.gif

But I don't know which forum person it's from,,,,only got a "REAL" name! Lisa McQuiston.

And oh yeah, my bad, having a yucky day so I opened it
blush.gif

It's a wonderful western style and chili pepper clock. I love it, love it, love it, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Lisa !!!!!

minimama said:
Just a heads up, the one I sent out has a tracking number which I just used and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow according to that.  So, someone should get their gift tomorrow! 
yes.gif
ps.  It's going from sunshine to snow..
whistling.gif

519094[/snapback]

Got it! Thanks soooo much!! I've had a cold and I'm gonna fill up a mug with the cider and the cocoa and coffee and tea and... and... The mug is going into my collection!! Thanks again for a wonderful gift!

Gypsyheart said:
Gypsyheart said:
sad.gif

saludando.gif
Nothing in my mailbox yet. whewww.. my excitement is really growing!!! GypsyHeart
519005[/snapback]

laugh.gif
COOL!
wink.gif
OH I love Christmas!!!! Gypsyheart

519260[/snapback]

ummmm

Your secret santa told me that it was shipped from the company to her instead of you so it's in the mail tomorrow.

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I am tyring to hold out til Christmas to open them. Thank you Jodi. The letter was so sweet. Did you know I am a homeschooler too? Small world after all. I wonder if Robin knew that when she assigned you has my secret santa!!

Thank you Jodi(scoopiedoo) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

This has been so much fun I cant wait to do it all over again next year.
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU MS_THE for my WONDERFUL book! (Christmas on Miniature Mountain by Marty and illustrated by Reo)[/SIZE]

wub.gif
I LOVE it
wub.gif
I LOVE it
wub.gif
I LOVE it.
wub.gif

I have NEVER been a patient person
ohmy.gif
--- I am sorry for my impatience now.

As you can see --- I could NOT WAIT until Christmas to open it!
biggrin.gif

Again -- THANK YOU!
yes.gif

JJay - Bluerocket

PS Thanks to Marty to for her part in this!

I love my personalized author signing.

lilfoot said:
KsCowgirl,  I know your package made it to Canada as the receiver was showing it off yesterday at our barn
wink.gif
Sure made one LB member happy!!!
Know she doesn't have much computer access so Thanks from Canada!  & Merry Christmas!!

513205[/snapback]

Thanks for letting me know, she did email me and let me know she received it, but must have forgot to post on here!!! Glad she liked the gifts!!!
wink.gif

Merry Christmas!!
saludando.gif

Sandy,

I am happy that you got it. Sorry it took so long. I was so worried because I also picked up something at the same time for a gift exchange I had to do at work...I accidently got a gift basket for men!
wacko.gif
and I work with all women!
rolleyes.gif
I was hoping I didn't go the same with yours!

Dee

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! MY PERSON HAS NOT RECEIVED HER PACKAGE YET!

I have been checking this thread DAILY.......It was shipped to Canada 10 days ago!!!!

MA

Dear Secret Santa,

I've been good this year, Santa..........really I have.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Please don't forget to drop my little goodies down the chimney on your way thru Kansas.

pray.gif
pray.gif

Blitz Huf Minis, the one you mailed the gift to has been out of town. I emailed her and she says that your gift DID arrive and will be waiting for her when she gets home. I didn't want you to worry.

Candleliteranch, I heard from your Santa and she will be express mailing your gift early next week. It should get to you on time! At least you won't have to be tempted long LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back