SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Secret Santa here yet but still have 13 days to Christmas.

Alice

Got my gifts today
smile.gif
I loved them all
laugh.gif
The scarf, the lead rope, pot holders and the mickey mouse pen
smile.gif
Thank you so much Ashley
biggrin.gif

My gift has been mailed my person should get it no later than Friday. I was a little late getting it in the mail. It is on its way.

Look forward to doing it all over agian next year
yes.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS

minihorselover27 said:
Got my gifts today
smile.gif
  I loved them all
laugh.gif
The scarf, the lead rope, pot holders and the mickey mouse pen
smile.gif
  Thank you so much Ashley
biggrin.gif

My gift has been mailed my person should get it no later than Friday. I was a little late getting it in the mail. It is on its way.

Look forward to doing it all over agian next year
yes.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS

520416[/snapback]

the potholders are actually WASHCLOTHS.....best you'll ever have!! work great for dishes or horsey baths!!!
smile.gif
glad you liked everything!!! now the you have a scarf you can come north to visit! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to get worried here!
sad.gif
I sent my gift off a good week or more ago and have been checking here daily. My giftee is in the states so it shouldnt take this long - or so I would think!
unsure.gif
Lori

Whiskeyranch Glad you like it! I thought I enclosed a card with both names on it....sorry.....senior moments coming early!

Thanks REO for the update I ALWAYS wait till Christmas to open anything, so it'll be great to not be sitting here looking at it every day!

1 is not enough your gift is waiting for you at the PO! You need to go pick it up and take photo ID with you to get it.

saludando.gif

Gosh, I haven't been on here all day. Last minute shopping.

Tracy, I am so glad it got there ok and you liked it. Sorry there was no card, I was in such a hurry to get it to you, I sealed it all up and labeled it and then went "Oh No!" LOL

I can be so dingy sometimes I swear!
wacko.gif

Merry Christmas!!!!

REO said:
Blitz Huf Minis, the one you mailed the gift to has been out of town. I emailed her and she says that your gift DID arrive and will be waiting for her when she gets home. I didn't want you to worry.
520338[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]
aktion033.gif
Thanks you so much REO!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
I was really getting worried and had hoped she was on vacation or something!!!!
wink.gif
[/SIZE]

yes.gif
Still checking the mailbox daily!
yes.gif

STEPHANIE-----i have received 2 of my 3 packages and everything is WONDERFUL! i will try to get ashley to take a pic and post it for me!

my wonderful SS (Stephanie) gave me a specialized key chain and mouse pad with my stallion's pic! also a sweet sweet embroidered sweatshirt for FOAL WATCH! these things are sooo perfect and i love them! thanks so much!

the best of the holidays to you and your family! jennifer
saludando.gif

aktion033.gif
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks Lori!!!! (luvmycritters)

I got a good smelling candle and some lotion, and some neat western bookends!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

The funny thing is I had gotten it yesterday, but I forgot to get the mail, I realized it this morning and ran out to the mailbox(we live in the country so my mail box is right on my driveway) And there was my mail with a note that my package was left in my front seat of my car in the garage! I was like a kid running to my car, cause I knew it had to be my present!!!!!

Thanks again!
wink.gif

I have been going to the post office every day and nothing. this morning, my husband said he would go and maybe my luck would change. It did not change
no.gif
. He laughed and said I must have been very naughty.
laugh.gif
Oh well, there are still more than 10 days for it to come. (and late is better than never
yes.gif
)

Have a great day everyone

Angie

OK, I'm getting a wee bit nervous, too -- I mailed my package (in the states) on 11/29 and still no word...
ohmy.gif

Liz R.

aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
aktion033.gif
488.gif
aktion033.gif
488.gif
aktion033.gif
488.gif
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
aktion033.gif

I GOT MINE TODAY!!! ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA!!!!

THANK YOU KAREN PENNER, "1 is not enough"!!!

Yes I had to open it!! The little kid in me kicked in and after I got thru all the tape I found wonderful surprises. I loved the ornaments! and the rubber curry's are greatly appreciated! They will come in very handy this summer. I had fun looking at the 2 magazines you included the Equine Connection and the Horse Connection. I took pictures of everything and as soon as I get them onto photobucket I will post pictures of everything!!

Picture.jpg
Picture048.jpg
Picture051.jpg
Picture047.jpg
Picture046.jpg
Picture045.jpg

Thank You Again Karen!! I loved everything!!!

Sherry

Last edited:
Still nothing in my mailbox either. I guess I must have been naughty
biggrin.gif
. That's o.kay there's still time.

Christy

Feather1414 Your gift was only just mailed, I think Dec 10th. It IS coming!

REO said:
Feather1414 Your gift was only just mailed, I think Dec 10th. It IS coming!
520866[/snapback]

Hey Reo

I got mine today!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GROOMING SUPPLIES, AND THE ORNAMENT, AND THE CANDLE. However, I don't know who you are. There was no card included, that I saw anwyways. But THANK YOU. I needed everything in there SO much!

Reo it was supposed to be a secret!
biggrin.gif

I really didnt know what to get you, but knew you showed so figured I couldnt go wrong with all that stuff.

No actually, I was gonna put a card in there, but forgot and then it was already closed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
It's here! It's here!
yes.gif
yes.gif

I was putting up the rest of my outside christmas decorations and the ups truck pulled up.

But I didn't open it right away I waited until I was finished. LOL
biggrin.gif

I love it!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

My secret santa was Trinity Acres, thank you, I got the Painted Ponies "Heavenly Pony" {no I didn't have that one} and some yummy peanut butter and chocolate homemade Buckeyes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

But I'm not going to eat many since it's not on my diet but my husband loves them. By the way he said to tell you "Go Wolverines" lol

pp_heavenlypony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back