SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no word from my person yet I sent mine to Canada as well they told me they could only track it so far???? I dont know whole thing seemed odd to me I sure hope it gets there
no.gif

So glad you liked the gifts, Staci!!! You were A LOT of fun to shop for!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Thanks for posting too ... it's so good to know everything got there in one piece!!!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Merry Christmas!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
Well no word from my person yet I sent mine to Canada as well they told me they could only track it so far???? I dont know whole thing seemed odd to me I sure hope it gets there
no.gif

512796[/snapback]

Mine was shipped to Canada also.... Before Thanksgiving...They said probably a week to 10 days for delivery..........Hopefully this week!

Well, just thought I'd jump on to say that I did send my gift off on November 18th to Canada by airmail. I am starting to get worried, as I haven't seen them post yet and it's been over 2 weeks.
sad.gif

I'm glad you like them Sheri
aktion033.gif

I got mine from Sandy Satterfield /Sanjis Cherished Miniature Horses
aktion033.gif

Thanks Sandy I love it.

Leslie~

Blitz Huf Miniatures said:
Well, just thought I'd jump on to say that I did send my gift off on November 18th to Canada by airmail. I am starting to get worried, as I haven't seen them post yet and it's been over 2 weeks. 
sad.gif

512989[/snapback]

I sent my SSP for my JRT forum gift to Canada, on the 18th, and haven't gotten any word on it. i'm getting a bit worred too, as I have the reciept but they've had so much troubel in the past with soem not sending gifts that if your ssp doens't get it you get booted
new_shocked.gif
. I jsut hope she gets it.

I am a little late getting out of the starting box but I sent mine off today,priority mail with delivery conformation so it should be in WI by Thursday.

I had a lot of fun shopping and really enjoyed playing.

whiskeyranch said:
Oh Runamuk! How can you put that awful wrapping job under your tree!!!
new_shocked.gif
  Rip it girl, rip it!
512974[/snapback]

NEVER....I am the queen of waiting
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I did, it was all great! Thanks again!!! Perfect stuff for me
smile.gif

What did you get?

Waiting for my person to get theirs, I sent it out last wed. Priority mail.
yes.gif

Sheri

PL Miniatures said:
I'm glad you like them Sheri 
aktion033.gif
  I got mine from Sandy Satterfield /Sanjis Cherished Miniature Horses 
aktion033.gif

Thanks Sandy I love it.

Leslie~

513014[/snapback]

KsCowgirl, I know your package made it to Canada as the receiver was showing it off yesterday at our barn
wink.gif
Sure made one LB member happy!!!

Know she doesn't have much computer access so Thanks from Canada! & Merry Christmas!!

mine went out today--i am sorry to keep my person waiting! went over only a state or 2...priority mail...am guessing you will get it wed at the latest! all handmade stuff so it took a little longer...sorry, but i sure hope you enjoy it!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Well this is just toooooo much fun. Today I got package #2 of? and it was a red lead to go with my red halter that I got in package #1. I love my Secret Santa. I sure hope she lives close to that post office. I can't wait until tomorrow
laugh.gif
Thank you sweet Santa. I love my gifts. HOHOHO

tshack said:
I sent my SSP for my JRT forum gift to Canada, on the 18th, and haven't gotten any word on it.  i'm getting a bit worred too, as I have the reciept but they've had so much troubel in the past with soem not sending gifts that if your ssp doens't get it you get booted 
new_shocked.gif
.  I jsut hope she gets it.
513107[/snapback]

Well, I hope my person gets their package SOON
yes.gif
and I hope I don't get booted !!!!!
no.gif

Please post if you've received your gifts!!!!!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent mine out today...

ANNDD I got mine from land of Dollywood!

What made it even better was that the post man hand delivered it to us while we were out at the barn and he commented on Jubilee's great posture when she was running around
wub.gif

I got a fly mask (Much needed up here during the fly season)

cute "mini whinnies" by Breyer

A very pretty ornament

and a Buffalo keychain!

Thank you so much!!!!!

aktion033.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! Got my present from Ms Becky....aka RaPfrosty.....nope...could NOT wait and I opened it !!!!!! First I had a beautiful hand made card with a lovely picture of my witto 'secret santa' and her awesome appy.....she sent treats to ALL my horses each one packed and labeled with thier names....(I mean HOW sweet is that)0 yup, I cried!! Thank you! If that wasn't enough...i also received some yummy chocolates..and my favorite bath and cologne Vanilla....ah smells gooood!!!.....I am thrilled and so happy to have someone from across the miles think of me..thank you Becky..we wish you many many Blessings this Holiday Season!!
yes.gif

I received my secret santa gift today. Thank you Kim (DakotaMoon) I love it. I even took pictures to show everyone. So thats a yes, I couldn't wait, I am just not like that. I opened it as soon as I got in the house with it. Also got a package from my parents that I opened too, but I had to, it was homemade peanut brittle and peanut clusters. So today was my good day.

In order are a mouth blown glass christmas ornament, three snowmen.

next is a picture frame with hearts all the way around, I put in a picture from my wedding.

Then the cutest salt and pepper shaker, the top salt shaker comes off the bottom pepper shaker, Noah's Ark.

Its all wonderful, thank again Kim.

lbgifts.jpg

Whoopie
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Received our Secret Santa gift today and we just couldn't be happier with the lovely gifts.....I know, I know, it said "do not open til Christmas" but we are just kids at heart and knew we couldn't last. Just had to post a picture because the pencil drawing is just gorgeous...wish you all coud see how perfect the eyes are and so melting.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
Levi is my hubby's horse and when he seen the pictures tears came to his eyes and he said "that's my boy!" He really does love that horse so this is extra,extra special for him. Thank you, thank you, thankyou...you really made our day...and the Christmas ornament will have a special place in our home too! I am just sad that our Secret Santa didn't put her forum name in because I have an idea who it is but not sure...really want to know for sure. What fun this has been.
yes.gif
Mary

Shawnasend.jpg

Oh I just received my secret santa gift today and it is PERFECT!!!!!! Thank you REO!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Reo sent me a t-shirt... Here it is!

f12c50af.jpg

Thanks again!!!!
cheekkiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back