SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent mine before Thanksgiving and know it got there on NOV 22nd I was hoping my person would post and let me know if they like what I chose but maybe they havent unwrapped yet or maybe my choice wasnt right
new_shocked.gif
as Ihavent seen a post here about it.

Sent mine out Monday - and I know my person will post when she receives it.
yes.gif

Shopping was FUN ... Now the wait and suspense of hoping that she'll like it! Have not received anything yet ... but I'm one of those weird people who actually enjoys the anticipation!!
biggrin.gif

We have finally gotten a little snow and more is on the way ... So it's begining to LOOK & FEEL a lot like Christmas!!!
thumbup.gif

Nan

I got my gift today!!!

THANK YOU CINDY TINSLEY!!!!
wub.gif

I am going to try VERY HARD to wait till Christmas!!!
yes.gif

I got mine today!! Thanks YOU New_Image!! I love all my goodies! I was going to be a good girl and not open it till Christmas but I had to open the packing box becaue it was jingling well when I did everything was packed in tissue and I could not help myself!!!!!!!! There were 2 horse ordmnets one of them was the one jingling! There was also a Red Halter that I was actually heading the the tack shop to buy one in that color and size perfect!! and a Candle the car smells soo good becasue The candle let off a strong smell when I took it out of the box!!! I also got a PIc os Image in his santa hat!!!! That was in the card!!
I will post pics when I get home!

RNR
YaY!
aktion033.gif

Glad it got there ok and SO glad you liked everything! I was nervous the halter wouldnt fit, glad to hear it does! Merry Christmas!

Hoping the package I sent makes it soon!!! I sent it before Thanksgiving, *hint*Canada bound!!!!!!

Hope you like it!!!!
wink.gif

wub.gif
To CyndiM---Oh thank you! Well I recieved my SS gift today and I sit her teary eyed. Ok I'm an old emotional softie but it means SO much to me that you would go to all that trouble to me to make something yourself!!

If you all could just see! Did I open it? Yep
biggrin.gif
Been in a lot of pain latley so this was candy to my eyes.

A beautiful bright white hand made knotted rope halter and matching white soft (for these old hands:)lead..and if that wasn't enough a Bright Blue nylon halter. Shadow will be the best trained and best dressed boy in town and just as soon as we can we will be posting pictures of him in his finery!

God Bless you in this Spirit of Christmas and the coming New Year. Sincerely, Maxine

OURS WAS HERE WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK TODAY. ALL THE WAY FROM NIAGARA, ONTARIO. THANK YOU "MY LIL SHOW GIRL" & MUFFIN & LOCO U. I LOVE IT. IT IS A COVERED WAGON PICTURE FRAME.AND GUESS WHAT PICTURE WILL GO IN IT.
YEAH! Thats great! I am SO glad that you like it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Have an awesome Christmas!!

-Kris

ps. still waiting patiently for mine:bgrin

I haven't checked my mail today, so not sure if anything arrived. But, I did get my SS gift into the mail at noon today. Should be there in about 3 days (that is business days) according to the postal service, but I will have to wait and see if that is true. It is going diagnally across the USA to the south east.
yes.gif

I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE AND I CAN TELL YOU ,I WONT BE WAITING TILL CHRISMAS ILL BE GRABBING IT OUT OF THE POSTMANS HANDS BEFORE YOU CAN SAY NEW YEAR! OOOOHHHHHHH COME ON,IM SORRY IM JUST EXCITED.
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

I have not recieved mine yet either.. but its still early in the month... im waiting patiently...
whistling.gif
pray.gif
hypocrite.gif
I know my SS recieved hers.. I just wish she would hurry up and open it.. so I will know if she likes it or not... "hint, hint"
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I GOT MINE TODAY!!! I'm so excited - what fun. Thank you so much RNR's Lilnickers! I love everything you sent. I wasn't going to unwrap it until Christmas, but the envelope was ripped and we had to peek. Nothing was wrapped so I HAD to open it...
laugh.gif
I LOVE RAISINETTES. My daughter about had a cow because she knows how much I like them. How ironic that you would send them! Ha! Honestly, I love everything, but the best thing was the note you sent telling me about you.

What a wonderful way to spend the holiday. Thanks again Rita and thank you Robin for hosting this!!!
yes.gif

I just opened My present today. I got my gift in the mail about a week ago but I was not going to open it until Christmas. Well you see how far that got me.
rolleyes.gif
I had to open it. Thank you Gini so much for my gift. I love it. I received a Gel Candle with a Horse model in the middle. It if beautiful!

Thanks so much

Ours is under the tree but not opened yet - it came while we were out of town last

week!!
aktion033.gif

OK our person got theirs so we opened ours - A personalized bag for each of us! Guess we have no excuse not to be organized now
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
woohooo...I got mine today.....and I will wait until Dec 25th to open it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
in fact just to annoy my family and the forum I might wait until my birthday
wink.gif

My gift is being sent tomorrow it is packaged and ready I haven't had time to get to the post office...so I will be watching to make sure my person recieves theirs
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I sent mine out today before noon. I'm patiently waiting for mine.
biggrin.gif

Christy

I sent mine out on Monday, to Wisconsin, so you cheese heads out there, be watching for it and let me know that you got it okay.

Can't wait for mine, I anxiously examine the porch when I get home, but nothing yet. I won't wait until Christmas, I love surprises, but hate to wait.

Mailed mine off today, 2 Dec..Priority with delivery confirmation...its off to the west coast.....I hope she likes what I sent..it is from the heart
yes.gif
can't wait to receive my gift I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa......this has been so much fun thank you for the opportunity to share with a stranger
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Maxine, I'm so glad you like it.

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of Shadow with his pretties on. If the rope halter doesn't fit let me know and I'll make one that does. It isn't as difficult as I thought it would be.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back