SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devon said:
I got my gift today!
Thanks Leia

I'm waiting to open it on Christmas so Ill fill you all in then I had to peek at the name on the top! Thanks so much
default_wub.png

** Hoping my secret person's gift arrives soon.. getting worried
default_sad.png
Oh, thank GOD!!! I was beginning to do this
default_pray.gif
and this
default_ohnoes.jpg
. I was so worried it had gotten lost in the post! I've never shipped anything outside the U.S. before and the lady at the Post Office swore I didn't need to ship it Priority and that it would get there in 5-9 days. WHATEVER!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I am never, ever, ever cheaping out on shipping again.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif
I'm so sorry it took that long.

I hope you like what's in it.

Leia

Leia your Santa IS doing that! The pkg shows as being delivered yesterday!

Please say you got it! I emailed you and your PM box is full.

Susan, I'm gonna wait!
default_laugh.png

Punky, she got it and says the gift is perfect! She's having trouble with her computer.

23 more! 23 more! Oohhh Ooohhh! So close!

c'mon pony express...maybe that should be mr snail!!!! Get that parcel to my SS already!!!!

oh and hobbyhorse23, never believe what they tell you
default_biggrin.png
Especially when it is crossing a border!!! Mine was 'supposed to take 5-7 days....I mailed it on the 5th of December....it has been 'out for delivery' since the 13th!!!!!!! :arg! :arg!

~kathryn

[SIZE=18pt]Anoki [/SIZE]THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY much for my beautiful secret santa gift!
default_wub.png
I sent you a message a few moments ago. I am so very sorry I did not go to the Post Office sooner -- had no idea that was what was waiting for me -- I was expecting registration papers and was not in a rush to go pick it up (since they had to be signed for).

Your package arrived at the Post office on 12/13 --- I did not go there until today.
default_unsure.png
My bad! Of course I did not wait until Christmas to open it!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL LEATHER CORGI PILLOW -- the precious CORGI bookmark and I am sure I will enjoy every bite (might share with hubby) of the candy - we are saving that for Christmas special.

thank_you_small.jpg

Attaching a small photo that does not nearly do the gifts justice

Again thank you thank you thank you thank you!
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you!

JJay (Bluerocket)

Last edited by a moderator:
anoki said:
oh and hobbyhorse23, never believe what they tell you
default_biggrin.png
Especially when it is crossing a border!!! Mine was 'supposed to take 5-7 days....I mailed it on the 5th of December....it has been 'out for delivery' since the 13th!!!!!!! :arg! :arg!
~kathryn
I mailed mine the 26th of November and it just got there yesterday.
default_wacko.png
You're right- don't trust them! Lesson learned.
default_rolleyes.gif

REO- I emailed my SS this morning to let her know it got here!
default_smile.png
Will post with photos ASAP if we still have power.

Leia

YvonneI picked my present up from the post office today. I got a notice Saturday that they had tried to deliver it, but we weren't home. Billy picked it up for me today. We just got in from Christmas shopping. But I had to tear into it as we were driving down the road. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my presents. Thank you so much.I got a pciture frame, candy, soap, hoof pick, ink pens, little horse markers to mark your drinking glass and a stuffed replica of my black and white driving horse, Tanchico. Thank you again. It was so neat that you were my SS. We met Yvonne at the Area 2 Show this summer in Ashland, OH. They were stalled across from us and were really super nice people. I'll try to get pictures posted tomorrow of my gifts.

Donna
Donna I am so glad they got there safe and sound and I am so glad that you like your presents, it was such fun shopping for you knowing that I had met you this summer in Ohio. That was a fun time. Hope to see you and your family next show season.

Yvonne

You are very, very welcome!!
default_biggrin.png
When I saw in the email that you liked corgi dog stuff...I knew exactly what to make for you!
default_yes.gif

I'm just glad it got there....haven't had the greatest luck with parcels this year
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn

[SIZE=18pt]Anoki [/SIZE]THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY much for my beautiful secret santa gift!
default_wub.png
I sent you a message a few moments ago. I am so very sorry I did not go to the Post Office sooner -- had no idea that was what was waiting for me -- I was expecting registration papers and was not in a rush to go pick it up (since they had to be signed for).
Your package arrived at the Post office on 12/13 --- I did not go there until today.
default_unsure.png
My bad! Of course I did not wait until Christmas to open it!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL LEATHER CORGI PILLOW -- the precious CORGI bookmark and I am sure I will enjoy every bite (might share with hubby) of the candy - we are saving that for Christmas special.

View attachment 499

Attaching a small photo that does not nearly do the gifts justice

Again thank you thank you thank you thank you!
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you!

JJay (Bluerocket)

gifts-1.jpg

I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!
default_new_multi.gif

Thanks to TinyMite, my wait is over.

I got horse cookies & treats, a welcome sign to go in my new barn, a keepsake box, and a great calender organizer too!! There was also cleaning cloths and a "No Worries" carry all bag. THANKS!

I receieved my secret santa gift!!! Thank You Terri "MINIH" !!

I received a beautiful wall hanging that says Happy Trails. It is horseshoe shaped with horses running through it. A huge snowman snow globe. I just love snow globes, this one is very pretty!! Also a crystal horse head that light shines from under it. Thank you so much Teri! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
default_yes.gif
Joyce

I want to thank my Secret Santa but I forgot the name at home.......duhhhhhhhh.........but I wanted to go ahead and post anyways so Secret Santa would know I got my gift.

THANK YOU......... THANK YOU........ THANK YOU......

My Secret Santa sent me some awesome gifts and they are all HOT PINK (except 3 things and they are cool also).

I got a hot pink halter, hot pink lead rope, 3 rolls of pink vet wrap, a pink candle, a small bag of chocolates, a big magnetic with Austrailan Shepherds on it, and a heart shaped horse sign.........I love all of it. Thank you so much..........I couldn't have asked for anything better........
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I got my secret santa yesterday, I have not had time to post! THANK YOU SELINA! (Yes, I do remember you
default_smile.png
) Selina from Cisco Minis got my name and it was really fun since we have shown together. I am headed off today to do my xmas shopping (please Lord let me find everything) and I will post a pic on my thread this evening. I got 2 pairs of very pretty socks, a photo frame with little cowboy boots all around it, and the one thing I really love, I like latte in the mornings---a stainless travel mug with pictures and info about mustangs all over it! Oh yes, and lots of candy plus a really fun xmas card.

THANK YOU AGAIN SELINA, I LOVE IT ALL!
default_aktion033.gif

I receieved my secret santa gift!!! Thank You Terri "MINIH" !!
I received a beautiful wall hanging that says Happy Trails. It is horseshoe shaped with horses running through it. A huge snowman snow globe. I just love snow globes, this one is very pretty!! Also a crystal horse head that light shines from under it. Thank you so much Teri! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Joyce
I am so glad you enjoyed your gifts it was fun shopping for you. I had to buy myself the same snow globe to have on my desk at work, I thought he was real cute.

[SIZE=12pt]Merry Christmas to you both!!![/SIZE]

Well it is Saturday afternoon and I went to the post office at 8am before leaving town for a bit

Our Post office closes at 9:30am on Saturdays ( small towns !)

I asked if I had any boxes ( she didnt have all the mail out yet) she said Nope nothin today

default_sad.png
I was hoping cause Reo said it had been shipped a while ago.

The anticipation is driving me
default_wacko.png
im so excited to see who is my ss and what they got me

I know the weather has been crazy around the states and I dont expect the mail guy drivin that truck

to risk his/her life to get my box to me ( im a truck driver I know what its like !) so I will be patient

sit here and try to be calm ( yeah right hehehehe). It will get here when it does and Im hoping for

Monday ! of course will I be home to open it NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that makes it the anticipation even

worse
default_wacko.png
I leave out again tomorrow and will be

home on Wed. so to my ss whomever you may be I will post again on Wed and let ya know if its

got here or not.

Sorry typed on moms name....

chasta

Hey everyone,

I just got my gift yesterday. I was gone away to college and finishing up for the semester, so I just got it yesterday.

Thank you to 3blacklabs, Marilyn Bryant, for my great christmas gifts!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I got a candy cane full of horse treats for my babies, the cutest salt and pepper shakers ever which were kissing pugs, a frosted berry ice blue candle, and it looks like some homemade teak wood soap. I love them all, and the card was soooo cute to with the little black lab puppy on it. My horses will be thanking you also on christmas. LOL
default_laugh.png

Thank you so much and sorry for getting back to everyone so late.

Chasta Harrison

I Got mine today!!! We had a very bad snow storm yesterday with nearly 12 inches of snow!! So of course the mail didn't come.... Then today at 4:30 p.m which is extremely late for getting mail, my mailman stopped by and delivered my package I was so excited, been waiting ever so patiently for weeks, this was my first time doing this SS and I am very happy I signed up!

Thank you very much Ashley (MooseLMJAsh)!!! I absolutely LOVE everything you got for me. I mentioned that my farm colors were red and black and Ashley went all out with it! I got a beautifully made red and black braided lead rope that is just perfect! A keychain that is made just like the lead rope which is awesome! A cute horse riding a red tricycle ornament (I already have it hanging on my tree
default_wub.png
) A cube of Wisconsin's finest cheese shaped and colored like a cow.(how did you know I love cheese!?!?!?) (can't wait to try it out) And probably my favorite thing a handmade foal blanket from Pondlake Stables! We bought some of these from her last year but only bought one tiny one like you got for me and I was wishing I had more of this size as last years newborns fit best in this type! I'll send you a picture of one of my babies with it on in the spring
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

I can't thank you enough for the wonderful gifts!

Thank you again!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

~Jessica

I sent my gifts Priority mail on December 10th with Delivery Confirmation. I have not gotten any confirmation that my person got her gifts. I am worried! I hope all is alright with her???

I emailed her last week and she didn't answer me.

It's frustrating when I'm trying to make this run smooth for everyone and some people don't answer my emails (there are several)

I plan to keep after it
default_yes.gif

15 more people left to hear from then I can rest!
default_aktion033.gif

Don't give up hope!
default_wub.png

I sent my gifts Priority mail on December 10th with Delivery Confirmation. I have not gotten any confirmation that my person got her gifts. I am worried! I hope all is alright with her???

Sorry,I just got to a computer today
default_no.gif
I received my SS gifts from lovestoridesaddleseat
default_laugh.png

I'm being a good girl and waiting till Christmas to open them......I can do it
default_rolleyes.gif

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU.......

I'll be a SS pro next year
default_saludando.gif

Hi everyone.. First I justed wanted to say that this was my first year in the gift exchange since I joined.. Thank you so much REO for all that you have done, to make this possible for everyone. Also, I would like to say that this forum is a wonderful " family".. I feel bad that I am not on much, but I still do try to read daily even if it is brief..

My gift came today!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
I was so grateful that it wasn't breakable, as my dog scared the bejesus out of the mail lady today(the box got thrown up in the air, then down the front stairs)..
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank you so much Lisa(candlelitranch).. You really overdid yourself.. I wish I was have as talented as you are. I am truely in love with the purse you made for me.. You put a lot of time and effort into it, and I am so grateful
default_wub.png
The purse is so beautiful and orginal that I am almost affraid to use it.. Besides the homemade blankets I got from my mom and grandma, this is the only homemade gift I ever got.. I am completely in love with it..

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

Merry Christmas Lisa, (candlelitranch)I am grateful to have had you for my SS!!!

And Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back