SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Please post here when you get your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.
default_yes.gif

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_rolleyes.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but POST HERE THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift!

So..............

Post here that you got them and post here again to tell what you got and show us pics of your goodies!

default_laugh.png

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so you know who to thank!
default_aktion033.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

I got mine! Wrapped in horsey paper! I can't make out the return addressee, but the label says FROM: YOUR SECRET SANTA. I want to wait a while to open it. I love anticipation! Of course, I've shaken it, though!

l got a wonderful card in the mail last week from Shannon at CMHR letting me know that Bluerocket my SS had made a very generous donation. Thankyou so very much JJay for me l feel thats just about the best gift...
default_thumbup.gif

I got my secret santa gift already and wow!!!

my secret santa CANDYCAR (sherri) handmade these beautiful rope halters with tassels and lil stars on each side of the noseband, also a handmade arab style breast collar for the minis with a purple jewel in the middle of the chest, can't wait to put them on my guys and take pics with them...

and i also got chocolat truffels SO GOOD!!, and she handmade a bracelet out of her minis tail hairs with a little silver horse on it

i have to say this was the most awesome gift and i can't say thank you enough!!!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

merry christmas to all!!!!

angel

p.s.- sherri i threw out the box with your return address could you pm me it

thank you

Angel that sounds like a wonderful gifts.....lucky you!! Would love to see pictures.

The gift I sent should have arrived by now but unless they post we don't know whether it was received or not. Hoping you got it!!

I got mine!!!! Let me just say WOW!!! My secret santa went way over board!!! OMG!!! Thank you sooo much Mary from Maxis Minis!!! I got

hoof pic

brush

comb

tons of chocolate (including Lindt, and a hershy kiss)

orniments

Personalized bad

Personalizes key chain

snowflake

Towel

Wrapped beautifully and a very pretty card

I can not belive it. It is soo nice. I noticed you are from Maryland. If you are ever in NJ, Please stop by for some tea ans chocolate!!!

Thanks

Lea

PS I attached pic

ss.jpg

I got my gifts from Shelly too!! Shelly, thank you so much!! I was going to try to wait and open on Christmas!! NOT!! She sent a lovely little picture frame with a horse, a great little antennea horse head that Ive never seen before!! A horse head magnet and a silver and gold horse necklace that I had to put right on...I love it!! Thank you so much and I hope you and your family have a great holiday. P.S. Shelly I was born in Augusta Maine...I will have to google Lebenon Maine and see where you are...I still have lots of relatives all over Maine!! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all, Heidi

I got mine!!! I received a wonderful show halter from Matt73, it's the perfect gift as we are hoping to show our Lil Peek this coming year. We did try it on and it fits him perfectly (excellent eye, Matt!) Sorry didn't get a pic as Peek has a very furry face right now and the halter kinda sunk in and disappeared.
default_biggrin.png
But I promised Matt a pic in the spring after he's been clipped. But it will look great!!! Hopefully we'll see each other at some shows next year.

Hope everyone is enjoying their gifts.!

I got mine yesterday!!!! I already opened it because I was too excited to wait
default_laugh.png

Thank you so much to horselover161 for the awesome gifts!! I got the George Strait Christmas Cd
default_wub.png
(which im very excited about as I loveee him and I dont think the Hallmark special one is available in Canada) I also got a pair of pink socks with horse shoes on them, a pad of note paper with a mare and foal on it, a pocket sized 2009 calander with horses on it as well. I also got a base ball cap with a horse on the front!!

Thank your again horselover161 I loved all of it!!

Oh boy, my package is at the post office!! On my way to get it this afternoon. Oohhwill I wait to open it? NOT!

Lea (Zoey829). I am so glad you liked your gifts. I had a blast shopping for you. It was hard to say when! Have a very Happy Holidays.

Back from the post office!

Thank you Sundancer!!

I love the Burts Bees, has all my favorites in the lovely variety gift pack. The cutest christmas picture frame with Santa, deer and snowman perfect for a picture of my xmas present to me Owens GCF Buckeroos High Society.

The Maine Moose chocolate with jelly beans will be savored bean by bean and the horsey head clip key chain is the cutest.

Thank you Julie!

Have a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]Want to thank Liz (appymini) [/SIZE]for so many lovely gifts.

foal blanket

lead rope

3 hand towels

cowboy boot ornament

note book

name and address book

Oh Liz you sure know how to spoil me....

thanks again and God Bless.

My parcel will be going out the beginning of this week.

68f6d340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is going out to my secret santa tommarow, i hope they like it
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Still nothing here thoug, i almost forgot i was supose to be awaiting a package too...got so cought up shopping for my person
default_smile.png

Picked up my gift from the post office yesterday. Thank you Carlene from Cajun Creolo Miniature Horse Farm. Forum name Carlenehorse.

She sent a really nice gift of hot chocolate mixes (drink those all the time--love chocolate) a pretty red and blue halter, some chocolate candy (did I mention I love chocolate?), some mint horsey treats and last but the bestest--a horse throw. I put all the other things on the throw. I already used it last night.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Angie

Mine will get in the mail early next week. I will send it priority so that it gets there by the end of the week or at the latest, early the following week.

PICT0002.jpg

Latest posts

Back