SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

Please let me know if you got my gift my "Secret Santee" . Worried
default_unsure.png

Devon, I will as her again. I know that as of the 18th she had not, but maybe she got it since? Did you put tracking on it?

Only 12 more!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I did recieve my gift from my wonderful santa, I will email her when I can pull myself together, everytime I look at the card, I just break down, it means so much to me. I will post my gift when it is finished. oh, PS, the candy is WONDERFUL too. Thanks, you really made my Christmas special.

I just got a call from home my box has arrived!!
default_risa8.gif
I can't wait to get off work!!!!
default_488.gif

I just opened my box, I got a horsey notepad and one note pad to hang on fridge also a box so I can make my horses cookies this wekend!!! Thanks Masako!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got this notice today in the mail that I had a box at the post office!

So off I sent my son to get it for me!

Well did I get some stuff!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FERRAH!!!!!!!

I got so much stuff...

The horse's are going to enjoy there treat on Christmas Morning,

I am already reading up on the tricks and trying to think who I will try to teach what!

Merry Christmas FERRAH and everyone else on the form.

My family and I wish everyone a safe, happy, & healthy 2009!

SecretSanta2008.jpg

Yippee!! Merry Christmas to MEEEE!!!! Thank you SO MUCH, Sassy!!!! You went way above and beyond!!!! I've had a very long day, so I will post a picture tomorrow! She sent me the CUTEST little purple halter and lead! I am saving it for my first foal due in June!!!! She also sent two Cookie Cutters! One is a whole horse and one is a horse head! I can't wait to make cookies with them! I'm making plans already to have different color frostings and make pretty halters, bridles and saddles on them and spots, socks and what ever else I can think of! They'll probably be stale by the time I finish decorating them but it will be fun!!!!! Also a beautiful horse key chain that I actually can use as it has an awesome clip to clip the keys too, I can't for the life of me put keys on those dang round ring things! And lastly a bag of PEPPERMINT HORSE SNACKS!!! My horses will LOVE them!!

Thank you a million times over again Sassy! I'm not sure of your real name that you signed your card with, so I am just using your forum name. You are VERY thoughtful and such a giving person!! You have made my Christmas VERY happy!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

I hope you have the greatest Christmas and New Years EVER!!!

Thanks again!

Joyce

default_laugh.png
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my box arrived !
default_laugh.png

I just picked it up from the post office today and my goodness I almost needed a dolly to get it to the pickup!
default_wink.png

THANK YOU RUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you went way above and beyond as my secret santa !

I kinda glad it got here this close to Christmas that way the packages dont sit there and say OPEN ME !!!!!!!!!

I got alot of things and cant wait to open them tomorrow!

The coolest thing was that you Text my cell ( thank REO for showin him how) last night to tell me your

conformation said it was in my box yesterday ( i was at work and couldnt pick it up yesterday and my hubby couldnt get to the post office before they closed) and to say Merry Christmas

I will post again what i got when I open them up and somehow Iwill figure how to post a picture if I can

Thanks again Russ your a wonderful SS !

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY posting my picture!!!!

I got my gifts today!!!!! THANK YOU MARSHA-I LOVE EVERYTHING
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
secretsantagifts.jpg

The boston terrier socks are the cutest...I will wear them tomorrow!!!! All my horseys say "thanks so much for the treats Santa!" The fancy black/purple halter will look gorgeous on Joey!!! I will take a picture of him with it on next spring after he looks like a horse again-- instead of a buffalo! LOL
default_biggrin.png
The brush I will add to my never ending grooming supplies...can't go wrong there! I especially enjoyed the "Cracker"
default_yes.gif
What a great idea...of course my dogs didn't appreciate the "crack!"
default_new_shocked.gif
The little horse locket inside is precious...thank you again!
default_wub.png

p.s. the cotton balls are great...I don't think I have ever seen the real deal!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
default_saludando.gif

Shelly

I am so HAPPY the box got there....man, the postal service took a long time to ship that box! (2 weeks)

The other night I was so worried about your box because delivery confirmation kept saying it was in the system but not delivered....I asked for a Christmas miracle.....I guess we got it!
default_yes.gif

Hope you like everything....I really enjoyed shopping for you. Merry Christmas Ericka!

default_laugh.png
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my box arrived !
default_laugh.png
I just picked it up from the post office today and my goodness I almost needed a dolly to get it to the pickup!
default_wink.png

THANK YOU RUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you went way above and beyond as my secret santa !

I kinda glad it got here this close to Christmas that way the packages dont sit there and say OPEN ME !!!!!!!!!

I got alot of things and cant wait to open them tomorrow!

The coolest thing was that you Text my cell ( thank REO for showin him how) last night to tell me your

conformation said it was in my box yesterday ( i was at work and couldnt pick it up yesterday and my hubby couldnt get to the post office before they closed) and to say Merry Christmas

I will post again what i got when I open them up and somehow Iwill figure how to post a picture if I can

Thanks again Russ your a wonderful SS !

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippeeeee!!!!

It's Christmas Eve and Santa came...... all the way from Australia!!!!

A big Thank You to Sassy1.

I received a lovely set of coasters, each has an different drawing of horses in harness.

Words do not describe. but I wanted to post quickly right away.

I will try to post a picture after the holiday.

Thank You , Sassy1

[SIZE=12pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/SIZE]

default_saludando.gif
Good Morning Robin,

Its Christmas Morning, time to open your presents.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Its 6am. Are you up????
default_deadhorse2.gif

Yippeeeee!!!! It's Christmas Eve and Santa came...... all the way from Australia!!!!

A big Thank You to Sassy1.

I received a lovely set of coasters, each has an different drawing of horses in harness.

Words do not describe. but I wanted to post quickly right away.

I will try to post a picture after the holiday.

Thank You , Sassy1

[SIZE=12pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/SIZE]
Yay!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I really had my fingers crossed that they would arrive in time.[SIZE=12pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/SIZE]

default_new_shocked.gif
I just opened all my ss gifts from Russ
default_new_shocked.gif

THANK YOU for everything ! I will try to get a pic posted soon ( gotta figure how)

I got some really great things - I love to bake and cookies are the thing around here.

i got a cooling rack for them and a cookie sheet with a lid that was full of cookie mixes

a kitchen towel and a new oven mig ( set my last ones uh on fire and melted them - oops ! )

I got a bundle of mixing utensils in a really neat chrome ( howd you know thats my fav color !!!)

canister to hold them. I got a Betty Crocker cookbook I got a few things to hang on my kitchen

wall in the tuscan type theme ( thats what my kitchen is done in) and best of all

a Mug with a dear santa letter thats just goin to be perfect for the truck so I can heat up my

Soup n stuff in (YEAH no more cold soup!) and it had some apple cider and hot coco mix in it

and sugar free too !

Russ Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts I love them all !!!

Merry Christmas !

I got my SS gift yesterday! Thank you Angela (TrailersOutWest) for the very generous gift card to Bath & Body Works. What a nice surprise!! I almost went there the other day to get some things, but figured I'd wait until after Christmas. Woo hoo! The photo card of all your horses is beautiful! (Can I get me one of those beauties pictured? Maybe next year.
default_wink.png
)

Thank you so much to Robin for all your hard work and dedication to the Secret Santa program You have gone above and beyond to make sure no one is forgotten. We all appreciate it more than you know.
default_firstprize.gif

Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy and healthy 2009!

Rebecca

Well I made it till Christmas without opening my gifts....but I gotta say if I'd known how nice they were I wouldn't have been able to wait. Jessica thought of everyone. A Chicken Soup book (I love to read) and some chocolates for me, a beautiful red and green throw that's oh so soft, that I can snuggle down under to read and munch on candy, peppermint treats for the horses....they absolutely love peppermint....and she even thought of the dogs with treats for them. Thank you sooooo very much Jessica. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

SSGifts002.jpg

And I just gotta add this one of Sunshine checking out the goodies.

SSGiftsSunny.jpg

Well I made it till Christmas without opening my gifts....but I gotta say if I'd known how nice they were I wouldn't have been able to wait. Jessica thought of everyone. A Chicken Soup book (I love to read) and some chocolates for me, a beautiful red and green throw that's oh so soft, that I can snuggle down under to read and munch on candy, peppermint treats for the horses....they absolutely love peppermint....and she even thought of the dogs with treats for them. Thank you sooooo very much Jessica. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
SSGifts002.jpg

And I just gotta add this one of Sunshine checking out the goodies.

SSGiftsSunny.jpg
Oh Donna you are more than welcome!!

Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas!!

Looks like Sunshine is interested in the horse treats lol Glad you like your gifts I had fun shopping for you and your critters lol
default_wink.png

Merry Christmas And hope you have a blessed New Year!!!!

default_saludando.gif

Jessica

I'm fighting with my camera so I can post my goodies! I will asap!

We had 131 names. And we came to Christmas Day with 6 gifts still waiting on to be gotten. But I hear those on on their way and should be there soon. I'm sorry for those that didn't get their gifts on time.

NO ONE WILL GO WITHOUT A GIFT!
default_smile.png
I promise! I won't give up until you all do! So PLEASE let me know when you get yours, no matter how long it takes!

Just look at all the great gifts from all our awesome Santas!
default_aktion033.gif

You were all great Santas and I want to thank you for another wonderful year! Don't forget to sign up again next year!

My heart to yours,

Robin

Finally able to get dialed to the internet (my internet server had problems). I tried all day to get on on the net. Glad to be here now.

THANK YOU THANK YOU to Robin (REO) for making a wonderful Christmas for me!
default_wub.png

Robin just made my day with all the gifts!!!!! First, she hand made me a beautiful navy blue foal blanket for Rose's first baby that I hope comes safely in the spring. I am so looking forward to spring and my first ever foal.

Robin hand stitched my farm name on the foal blanket with white letters, "Farm Boy Minis".

I LOVE it
default_wub.png
and you can be sure when that baby comes you will see pics of him/her wearing it.
default_smile.png

Your gift is the very first thing I have with my farm name on it....it will be treasured forever.

Robin also got me a Dr. Pepper hat (I collect hats and wear them) so it's very appreciated.

She also got me one of those cool Poly Dri shirts that keep you warm/dry and wick away moisture.....they are WONDERFUL and I am going to wear it this week as it's cold when I do chores(already tried it on and it's great)....like below zero cold/windchills cold here in Iowa. So, I dress in layers and this shirt will keep me warm without sweating. THANKS!

The gifts were all wrapped so pretty and the kindest Christmas card and wishes inside.AND my candy candy buckskin horse topper Robin hand made for me in the exact replica of my boy Rico.
default_smile.png

THANK YOU again Robin....your the BEST! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!

I wish you and Karrel a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Also to Kira98(Ericka) I am so glad you like your gifts. I went with a cooking theme since in your hints you talked about baking. Hardest challenge was finding tuscan style utensil holder....so I took a chance and just bought the stainless steel color....glad it was your favorite color. Merry Christmas to you also and a Happy New Year! I have FUN being your santa!

Latest posts

Back