SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I finally got to open mine! We have having a bunch of yucky snow, so it took me a lot longer to get home! Then my husband and my horses expected to eat!
default_new_shocked.gif

I want to thank Carrie of Little Indian Acres for absolutely wonderful presents! I am so happy! The tag on the gift bag looks to be homemade, it is a 3-d tag that looks like you are looking out a window at Santa flying over a snowy town! Absolutely beautiful! Then there was a very pretty horse ornament, a cute "If it's not a miniature, It's just a horse" sticker, an envelope with two Christmas cards in it with gorgeous pictures of her horses. Also, a very cool candle and plate that smells wonderful! It is a candle shaped like a coffee cup with real coffee beans on the outside. And then last, but definitely not least, she gave me a Journal that says "Whole Latte Love" on the outside of it.

I just love all of them! Thank you so very much, you did awesome! I have enjoyed this so much! This forum is such a wonderful place to meet new friends, and what a great way to do it!

Thanks again!

I am very glad that you like it.
default_smile.png

Carrie

I got my gift yesterday from Debbie "Doobie" Scriven and got spoiled!!! There were 3 different kinds of Hershey's kisses that my kids and husband are making short work of, some seasoning to make salsa which we will try at Christmas, smells yummy!! Some hand lotion and soap that look really neat, handmade I think. A really cute mug in a tin that locks and can be used as a piggie bank. There are cute little cartoon horses around both. A horsehead thermometer which is currently telling me it is flippin' cold outside.
default_laugh.png
A set of Christmas window clings that we are going to hang on our french doors and my favourite, a gorgeous iron horsehead door knocker! I just love it!! Thank you so much Debbie! I love it all!!
Sooo glad you liked everything, and yes the soap is handmade by a local lady, it was so hard to stop I just kept seeing things and thinking 'oh she would like this!!'

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Doobie

I am still waiting on my santa gift to arrive. I keep getting boxes of stuff I have ordered but not THE one I am dying for. I love being this excited, to get home and see if I got cards and stuff in the mail or anything. The suspense is killing me!
default_wacko.png
default_ohnoes.jpg
It's been raining like crazy around here for the past week, so I am pretty confident they would put it by the front door under the awning rather than the other visible doors not under cover. I still walk around the whole house every day just to be sure.

TN Belle, it was only mailed on the 13th, so it's on the way!
default_laugh.png

I'm checking with everyone so hang tight! It's getting to the wire and I'm going to the whip! LOL

default_xreiter.gif

32 people left. One week to go. Will everyone get their gifts by then? Will Robin get her 100% and have a relaxing Christmas? Stay tuned! Same time, same Bat channel!

Just wanted to say my person got their present, can't say, as they didn't open it yet.. I haven't gotten mine yet, it must be on it's way via "pony express"
default_laugh.png

I got my gifts from Shelly too!! Shelly, thank you so much!! I was going to try to wait and open on Christmas!! NOT!! She sent a lovely little picture frame with a horse, a great little antennea horse head that Ive never seen before!! A horse head magnet and a silver and gold horse necklace that I had to put right on...I love it!! Thank you so much and I hope you and your family have a great holiday. P.S. Shelly I was born in Augusta Maine...I will have to google Lebenon Maine and see where you are...I still have lots of relatives all over Maine!! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all, Heidi

Heidi,

I have been looking on this post for weeks now and I don't know how I missed your post!
default_wacko.png
I'm so glad you enjoyed everything...and you're very welcome
default_wink.png

Merry Christmas

Shelly

[SIZE=14pt]I just wanted to say I got my gift today. I only opened the card. My Santa is Lilstars. Thank you very much, I don't know what it is but I put it under my tree. This christmans is very slim this year, I only had 1 gift under my tree for me, so I just wanted to say thank you for sending 3![/SIZE]

Just to let you all and my SS in particular know I got my presents this Friday the 12th of december.
Thank you Becky I LOVE MY PRESENTS!!

I will post the picture as soon as my camera works again.

How did you know I love Texas and it's bluebonnet?

You hit the bullseye with your gifts.....I could not have picked them out better if I did it myself.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and maybe I can find the time to look y'all up when Dennis and Me get to Texas in Febuary in 2009.

Hope to post my picture soon and thank you once again.

Trisha
[SIZE=10pt]Hi Trisha,
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Oh, I am so glad you liked it!!!

(And I hope I got the Christmas greeting correct for The Netherlands
default_biggrin.png
)

So tell me…… where will you be in Texas in Feb??

(It IS a small world, and it would be fun to meet! )

Merry Christmas!!!

Becky
Becky,

I wil have a very tevreden kerstmis (satisfied Christmas).

Every night before I go to sleep I look at your beautifull gifts, because I placed them on top of my dressoir in my bedroom next to my tv.

The flowers are so very beautifull and they don't need any water, which makes it easy for me to keep them looking good.

Thank you for putting pictures of my mare in the Christmas ornaments, so cute!

My camera still does not work, so I can't put up my picture just yet.

My husband and I will go to Houston and then on to San Antonio in Texas.

We have been invited to be honorary guests at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo in Febuary.

I'll see if we have a possibility to visit you too.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Trisha

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has not arrived yet, but this is the first year it has been late so I'm not worried. Just anxious for it to arrive even though I won't open it until Christmas.

I got mine!

I got a digital picture frame keychain, an aroma therapy candle, a bedazzler, some awesome lipgloss and a fly mask.

Thanks Leeana!!!

Yeaaaa!!!! I got mine!!! [SIZE=14pt]THANKS DAVIE!!!![/SIZE]

I can't post pics yet but I will as soon as I can!

Please tell Monkey, Lilly, Mr. Blue, Smokie & Pepper THANKS!!
default_wub.png
From Bosco and Pandora!! They are going to try out their new food tonight!! And please tell Little Man THANK YOU for the treats!! From Koney, Samson, and Lucy!!

Amd now a[SIZE=14pt] HUGE THANK YOU [/SIZE]too you!! I have to say I just love every thing! The bumper stickers are going on my Jeep this weekend(or as soon as I can get it in the garage to warm up
default_laugh.png
!!!), the vet wrap is already out in my first aid kit! The brush and comb are in my little box that I hang on the stalls when I groom and the treats I gave some tonight at feeding time! The bag is perfect!!! Did you hand make it? I can so appricate the work involved either way! I LOVE it!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
Oh yeah... the M&M's did not last for 2 minutes with my hubby helping me out!! LOL!!!

Thank you very much! You time and effort thinking about me and my fur kids is truely appricated!! :love Please have a wonderful Christmas!

Your new forum friend,

Leya

default_laugh.png
Wahoooo!!!!!!!!!! it arrived I can stop stressin out and makin poor

Reo go
default_wacko.png
I did ask her pretty much every day if my ss posted she got it !

Alicia ( WestwoodFarms) Im glad it got there I was getting worried.

I hope it arrived safe and all is in one piece and nothing is broken and i packed it well

enuff.

I sure hope you like whats in the box. I had fun shopping it was sooo hard to stop

I still havent gotten my box I am anxious cause im not home everyday and the

suspense is killing me if its in my mail box or not or did my hubby just forget to say

hey you got a box when i talk to him on the phone !

Thanks Reo for all that you have done this has been so fun and exciting I

look forward to this every year !

I got my gift today!

Thanks Leia

I'm waiting to open it on Christmas so Ill fill you all in then I had to peek at the name on the top! Thanks so much
default_wub.png

** Hoping my secret person's gift arrives soon.. getting worried
default_sad.png

Leya, you are so welcome. the furkids here always want to be included in the SS giving so it is nice to know that there are furkids they can send to.

Yes, the bag is hand done and was done by my wonderful daughter-in-law. It is 100% cotton. She does the rag bags, rag placemats and she has done one or two small rag quilts for 2 of her 4 girls.

I hope you like the material--just could not leave out the chickens
default_smile.png
. She had one made up with cows on it, but saw you did not have any cattle so choose the chickens instead.

THANKS REO, for all your efforts for our Secret Santa exchange. I've been involved since the start and it is SOOOOO much fun.

I got mine!!! Thanks so much to John and Heather Lemire "J&H Minis". The painted ponies are always SOOOO Beautiful! I just LOVE mine. My husband and I sat for quite some time last evening trying to see all the images in the horse. Fascinating.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

PS I love your card too- so cute
default_smile.png

Thanks so very much! Have a wonderful Christmas !
100_3436.jpg

TN Belle, it was only mailed on the 13th, so it's on the way!
default_laugh.png

I'm checking with everyone so hang tight! It's getting to the wire and I'm going to the whip! LOL

default_xreiter.gif

32 people left. One week to go. Will everyone get their gifts by then? Will Robin get her 100% and have a relaxing Christmas? Stay tuned! Same time, same Bat channel!

Robin........when R U going to open your presents????

U do not have to wait till Christmas Day......
default_xreiter.gif
get er done !!

Back