SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw! You're welcome Russ!
default_wub.png

I'm not sure when the baby is due, but I made it double thick and WARM! I know it's all made by hand but I think it turned out nice considering I didn't have a pattern! I'm going to be here day and night to email about your baby as SHE is due to come. A foaling buddy! I'm glad you liked it!

Thank YOU for the ring!
default_wink.png
I'll have to post on the back porch tomorrow about the ring you gave me!

And I finally got pics!!!

So here is my SS post!!!

Because I was Santa to two people, I had to Santas, and I think mine were the BEST!

SRPwildrose

She gave me a Santa candy. How did you know I like those? Yummy! And a handpainted wood Santa. Did you do that youself Susan? It's great! And a cute ornament, horse treats for my kids, and a pretty card. THEN! There was a cute little pinto horse horse and WOW! A gorgeous black pinto horse! She knows what I like! I LOVE it! And then a nice blue halter and lead rope! Susan, how can I ever thank you?? It was all wonderful and too much! Thank you very much dear Santa!

w.jpg

CyndiM

This dear lady sent gifts for hubby Karrel too! He says thank you very much! He got a can cooler and a tin of special cookies that I'm afraid I've been into! They're SO GOOD!

I got a ceramic canister full of coffee nip candy!! Mmmmm!!!!! I love them!!! And a flower pot with flower bulbs to grow! And a gorgeous horse head magnate! And a Wenkinz horse that I had a giggle & cuddle with! And then Cyndi, those that really know me, know how much my boy means to me. And I might have been ok, (maybe) with getting a mouse pad with HIM on it, but you put "Always Nort" on it and I burst into tears! If only you knew what that means to me! The tears were from LOVE and I thank you SO much for such a meaningful gift to me! Poor Karrel gets tired of me crying over that goofy horse LOL! He's the love of my life! Oh and hubby is ok too!
default_laugh.png

c.jpg

Thank you both SO much!!! You were the best Santas!!!!

Yes REO - you are the BEST! We had to do a little "payback" to my very good friend Sheryl, and as much as she wants to deny it - SHE GOT HAD!!!

And I couldn't have done it without your help Robin! Merry Merry Christmas, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year. don't forget I'll be waiting for photos with your mom's gift!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh my goodness Erika. I love everything. I got 3 horse ornaments, which I adore, some treats for the horses, a recipe box, so , now no excuses on cooking. I also got 3 screen savers,and my welcome sign ( how did you know we have been remodeling and I needed new stuff!). Oh, and some candy, and my card, and I even kept my cool box. I hope I did not forget anything!! I will try and shrink my picture. Oh, Thank you thank you!!

Merry Christmas again to all!!

Robin you are so welcome. You deserve the best 'cause you do so much for us.
default_wub.png
I'm so happy you like your mouse pad! I was so worried about it and Karrel's gifts. I was afraid I had gone over the line. Or that the pad was not what you had in mind when you gave some hints.

I'm still waiting for my gift to get here....maybe today.
default_smile.png

Cyndi, it was exactly what I wanted! I've been wanting a new mouse pad for about 5 years and especially one with a horse on it! And I collect things with Nort's pic on it so that was PERFECT! I can't thank you enough!
default_wub.png

I hope you get your gift soon!

My job won't be done until I get that 100%!!

Thank you Marsha and Dana!
default_saludando.gif

Come on guys, all of you who were waiting for Christmas to open things, cough up! What'd you get??

Leia

I want to thank REO for doing this for us... I know it is hard work ..

This was our first year and we loved participating-cant wait til next year!!

Missy
default_smile.png

I'm still waiting for mine to get here.

Maybe I'll start a new tradition New Year's Eve presents! It will be fun stretching the season out longer!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you iloveappys for my gifts.

Thank you again for my gifts.

3 pink vetwraps

a pink candle

a hot pink pink halter

a hot pink leadrope

a horse welcome sign

a little bag of chocolates

a magnetic aussie sign

IMG_0756.jpg

Your welcome TNBelle for your gifts I am so glad you liked them.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
Alicia at Westwood Im so glad you liked your gifts. I so almost didnt send that Welcome sign!!!! i almost kept

it for myself
default_wink.png

I thought if you didnt have a screen door the screen savers make nice magnets for the fridge !

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year possible!

Im hoping to get a photo of the gifts I got from Russ soon i dont have my laptop and cant download

pics to this pc ! but Im hoping to get my laptop back soon !

I had already posted that my SS had arrived but was wanting to wait until Christmas to open mine and I DID--HURRAY!!!

Lewella, thank you so much. She sent me the most beautiful puzzle of a horse, a great little key chain, a miniature Breyer horse, and I just love the packages of Oster face and body wipes that you sent. They will be great for touching up at the shows--I never seen them before and they will come in very handy. OOPs almost forgot the horse treats--as the kids have already eaten them all.

Reo you out did yourself again this year. Here we are just a few days past Christmas and I can't wait to do it all again.

Happy Holiday to each and every one of you.

Come on guys, all of you who were waiting for Christmas to open things, cough up! What'd you get??
Leia
Ok Miss Leia, I don't recall you telling what all you got! lol
default_wink.png
Fair point.
default_wink.png
But on the other hand, you know I liked mine, and I'm dying to see if Devon was happy with what I sent her! *LOL* I'm so behind on posting a million things, presents of my great SS stuff is only one of them.
default_rolleyes.gif
I'll get there! I swear I will!
default_laugh.png

Leia

I received my wonderful gifts from Heather (Horsemom) today. Thankyou!!! It was worth the wait. She sent some delicious candies and two mugs and some wonderful tea that I am sipping right now as I have such a bad cold. The most awesome part of the gift though was the coasters with our Stallion Echo's photo on them. Just Beautiful!! Thankyou Heather.

Happy New year!!!

Thank you so very much Reo. I did so enjoy this Holiday with all of the forum friends and reading what all they got. It seems everyone enjoyed their gifts. I know I sure did. Stef you never posted on how you liked your gifts. I hope you really loved the large crystal horses and the lighted turn around you can use with batteries that would be safe for the barn or plug in for the inside. I got the bacelet from Cherokee NC. I got a bunch of other things I thought you might like and put in your box but anyway I hope you liked them.

Everyone have a wonderful New Year FLFlyingW

You're all very welcome!
default_yes.gif

I'm sorry that not everyone got their gifts on time. But we came very close! We had such awesome Santas this year! Many new to the SS people this year! I hope everyone enjoyed it! I will keep doing this as long as ML will let me!

5 more to go until I have my 100%! And so I won't give up!

"5 more to got to get 100%"

I keep looking for that 100%. You work so hard that you deserve 100%.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I GOT MINE TODAY!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I received the cutest snowman couple he sings Silent Night and dances they are each holding a candle and the flame flashes. (I will try a picture tomorrow)

It is from Jodi /Scoopiedoo.

She sent a very nice note also, said I would have another package in the future. How awesome is that? You are the best!

Thank you Jodi!

Thank you Robin for all of your hard work.

You're all very welcome!
default_yes.gif

I'm sorry that not everyone got their gifts on time. But we came very close! We had such awesome Santas this year! Many new to the SS people this year! I hope everyone enjoyed it! I will keep doing this as long as ML will let me!

5 more to go until I have my 100%! And so I won't give up!
Thank you for the work involved in getting this Secret Santa running smoothly. You did a great job. It was a lot of fun. I will look forward to next year as well!

Carrie

I have to apologize to my SS for not posting this earlier but she did know I got it, as I let Robin know. It was such a great gift and was really "me". I was so excited to finally get something from Chrystal Paths, a beautiful horse pendant...thank you so much. Also included was a cool ornament from ME, a chocolate candy, a coffee mug with flavored hot cocoa, an ultra cute mini halter and hoofpick, and a neat equine newspaper from her area. Needless to say I was thrilled. Thanks once again.

Heather

IMG_1961.jpg

Back