SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine- been under the weather so a tad late in replying. Thank You Devon for such thoughtful gifts. Megan loves her picture with Bandit and the gang loves their treats- the grooming supplies will be put to good use
default_laugh.png
And you went sneaking around to find out I like roosters
default_smile.png
He is a gorgous rooster
default_wub.png
and the pictures do not do him justice at all.

Thank you Very Much

Happy Holidays!

Tiffany

100_0069.jpg

I unwrapped my SS present on Christmas day.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

A big thank you to my SS from Missouri.

xmas2.jpg

My Secret Santa sent me a bottle popper featuring her favorites - the Mizzou Tigers
default_smile.png
and some lovely Hand Cream and Foot Cream lotions that will come in very handy as I suffer from dry skin. But the BESTEST part of my SS gift was a lovely "Sassie Pony" Christmas decoration that my SS had made me!

[SIZE=18pt]I just LOVE it![/SIZE]
default_wub.png
Thanks Santa (and a big thank you to REO too)

I unwrapped my SS present on Christmas day.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

A big thank you to my SS from Missouri.

xmas2.jpg

My Secret Santa sent me a bottle popper featuring her favorites - the Mizzou Tigers
default_smile.png
and some lovely Hand Cream and Foot Cream lotions that will come in very handy as I suffer from dry skin. But the BESTEST part of my SS gift was a lovely "Sassie Pony" Christmas decoration that my SS had made me!

[SIZE=18pt]I just LOVE it![/SIZE]
default_wub.png
Thanks Santa (and a big thank you to REO too)
You are so Welcome!!

I'm glad you like and can use the gifts, I loved doing them for you..

Missy
default_smile.png

I have to apologize to my SS for not posting this earlier but she did know I got it, as I let Robin know. It was such a great gift and was really "me". I was so excited to finally get something from Chrystal Paths, a beautiful horse pendant...thank you so much. Also included was a cool ornament from ME, a chocolate candy, a coffee mug with flavored hot cocoa, an ultra cute mini halter and hoofpick, and a neat equine newspaper from her area. Needless to say I was thrilled. Thanks once again.
Heather

IMG_1961.jpg
Heather i'm glad you like the gifts, I just had to get the hoof pick, it's the cutest thing.

Hope your holidays were happy!

Thank you so very much Reo. I did so enjoy this Holiday with all of the forum friends and reading what all they got. It seems everyone enjoyed their gifts. I know I sure did. Stef you never posted on how you liked your gifts. I hope you really loved the large crystal horses and the lighted turn around you can use with batteries that would be safe for the barn or plug in for the inside. I got the bacelet from Cherokee NC. I got a bunch of other things I thought you might like and put in your box but anyway I hope you liked them.Everyone have a wonderful New Year FLFlyingW

Thank you so much for every thing I love
default_wub.png
it all! I am so sorry for not posting sooner. I ended up getting sick right around christmas so I haven't been on my computer lately. But thank you so much I love the crystal horses they are beautiful. The Russ bear it is soo cute and the bracelet is gorgeous and just my style. Thank you for all the other things to like the stationary set, the bookmark, the bear figurine, the lavender and chamomile body wash, and the dark chocolate M&M's(they were very yummy
default_wink.png
).Once again I am sooo sorry for not posting sooner.

Thank you FLFlyingW

Your Friend,

Stef

Kira98 wanted me to post the gifts she got from Russ!

website1015002.jpg

There are still 2 that have not gotten their gifts.
default_no.gif

It seems no matter how early I start this each year and BEG people to mail out by Dec. 1st, that there are always some people that are late. I'm sorry.

I was told by the 2 Santas that the gifts were to be mailed from Dec 23 to Dec 26 and for some reason are still not received.

I think that if those gifts don't arrive by the 15th that I'll ask the Elves to fill in and those Santas won't get to play this again. It's not fair for the people who mail out their gifts in plenty of time and then not get a gift even though their Santas had 40 days in which to get it and mail it out.

Yes I know "life happens" but it happens to everyone.

I will keep on this until EVERYONE has gotten a gift!
default_yes.gif

Thank you to all the great Santas we had this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kourtney from Prestige Mini Horses!!! Got my secret Santa today (just like Christmas all over again!!!). I love all the horsey stuff. My son loves the brushes that are "just his size" for his toddler hand.
default_laugh.png
You really spoiled me!!! I can use all that stuff!!!

Hey Reo.... how did we do this year? Did every one recieve their gifts or are we still waiting on some? I see this every day and I sure hope every one has recieved their gifts by now!

If not and you need an elf let me know!!

Leya

I'm waiting until the 15th. If the gifts that I was TOLD were mailed last month don't arrive by then, then those two people will be banned from playing any more and I'll call out the elves!

How very sad
default_no.gif

I hate banning people but what I hate more is Santas not coming through and someone going without a gift.

Thanks Leya!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back