Sales gone bad... opinions needed please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, speak to a lawyer!!!

Then call the registry that the horses are papered with and tell them the story. They will prevent the horses's getting hardshipped and will put a really black mark on this person against future paperwork.

It might not get the horses back, but it will give you some satisfaction.

JMHO

Laurie,

Very sad to hear about your ponies. I hope you can at least find a way to recover them but I hope you don't let her get away with it, if at all possible.

Good to see you back by the way! You are one of my most favorite posters and I like many others, have missed you being around.

Best of luck in this situation and hope it works out positively for you.

Repossessing them isnt really an option for me. I no longer own a trailer or even have a place to keep them. And driving from Ohio (where I moved to) to Nevada would be a long, expensive ride.

I didnt really think about some of the things that were suggested here.... ringer papers are a possiblility for the 2 shetlands, but the 3rd was a hackney and they are DNA'd. Its possible that she hardshipped one of them mini. Spike was small enough and I already had his inspection done, so I know he was eligible. It also wouldnt surprise me to find out that hes siring babies under another name.

For all this I dont even know that they are still alive or that she still has them. I think thats the worst is not knowing.

Latest posts

Back