Is this a scammer email or not?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respond with "If you can give me a check, then you can give your shipper a check. I do not give money to any shipper I did not arrainge.". I never hear back. I do that just incase they are legit and just don't know how to wright.

Deffinately a scam. you just have to sort them out.

Be patient, it takes time. Take it from someone who soldout and placed all but two of my mini herd as so many others on here have. Sometimes it takes months and months or even up to a year to place a horse or mini. Many times it took me putting tons of photos on my site and advertising on several sites in order to find interested parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll never forget the tiny mini weanling I had for sale where someone sent me quite an email on what a good rider they were, living in California and excelled in dressage and things of that nature and were very interested in my horse. They would even send me airline tickets to come and see it at their dressage training barn.

I wrote back and told them that they were going to have a lot of trouble riding if they were over 2 feet tall. I also requested free tickets to Disneyland instead of their barn- never heard from them again.

Latest posts

Back