Sadie the yo-yo's Daughter: Chloe owned by Viola **Update**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww I'm sorry! You are doing so good! Keep heart and know that soon you will have a sweet little baby to go goo-goo over! Sadie and you will do great!

I sure hope this baby leaves a footprint on his heart that nothing can wash off! Then, he'd understand!
default_yes.gif
Just like Sadie left on mine!

This is one of my steadfast sons that always tells me to get rid of the horses......who needs them......why do you have them.....and then I remember this.................and just laugh to myself.
default_whistling.gif

Tickets Filly7.jpg

Most males just dont get it haha. I think some women strike it lucky when they find a man who shares the love of little horses. I think most just cant get their head around owning a horse you cant ride so what else would it be useful for. For some reason you can have a dog for a pet but not a horse. I'm not a huge dog person, got licked to death by a german shephard when I was about 5 and haven't recovered so horse suits me just fine.

About this baby. Viola, you know you really should be more patient, you know, like I'm being
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl :rol

Relax, take care of yourself. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes men just don't know how to handle or express their real feelings, or the frustration of seeing their spouses upset. Then when they think we aren't looking ........

100_2289_1.jpg

And then there are other times I too would like to smack "someone around here" silly. I am still recuperating from worrying about Missy. She knew what she was doing, and even fooled my vet
default_smile.png
So take care of yourself, keep an eye on her and enjoy that foal when it decides to hit the ground!

Sadie had digressed. Her udder is massively down for her... It hasn't been this low in almost a month!
default_frusty.gif
Her poop piles are still really small, but hooha looks normal to me. Inside is pink.

DSCN6059_zps37773016.jpg

DSCN6055_zpsa5d66b57.jpg
DSCN6057_zps5a14a906.jpg
DSCN6058_zps3b961a36.jpg

Sometimes udders seems down when they are starting to fill new areas. Only so much to go around until they do more shopping! So perhaps she's starting to fill in some hew areas?

Come on Sadie!

Last edited:
I vote with Diana. It looks like she's getting bigger in sides which makes the middle look like its shrunk.

She is such a pretty girl. One of those minis that could easily pass for a big horse.

DSCN6018_zps3d1eeda2.jpg
DSCN6057_zps5a14a906.jpg

Just as Diane and Hayley said so don't worry, she is filling at the sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh.... Well she did! She's full as all get out this morning, udder cool and no change to milk. I'm grateful to see the udder growth. I've been worried about milk production. I thought her hooha was going no where, but the pictures show that she hasn't digressed. It's still hanging. It just isn't relaxed like before. Thank heavens for pictures to compare... This morning's pictures:

DSCN6073_zpsdfc234ae.jpg

DSCN6069_zps2adbb238.jpg
DSCN6070_zps461784ba.jpg
DSCN6067_zps08330991.jpg
DSCN6062_zps85415e68.jpg
DSCN6063_zps35aa4746.jpg

It could be that she is rubbing it due to the swelling annoying her. She is getting there with that udder which is great news.

She hasn't rubbed her udder at all. It's been like that when it's full, but I was just curious if anyone knew the scientific reasoning that would cause it. I know that rubbing and pooping cause the vulva to be red, but I don't know why the udder would be.

Lots of blood vessels and capillary activity close to the surface as the udder fills. It's almost like being a "hot spot" of activity. Reminds me of a histamine reaction.

Sadie has quit eating and was down, back and forth, between flat and sternal at 5:00. When she did get up, I went and checked her. She is so swollen and long! Inside is red, but it's a different color red than it has been. It doesn't look like an irritated red like from rubbing. The kids wanted to go play in the back yard and they disturbed her. Even the dogs went to barking when they heard her grunting. This family doesn't know what quiet is... Now my hubby has the air gun going. Maybe tonight??? (I hope I haven't cursed it!)

She's doing a LOT of snorting... Never mind, she's eating. I'm supposed to call my aunt when Sadie goes into labor, but I've had so many false alarms that I won't until I have too. I'm also supposed to call my best friend and mom. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you guy will know before they will! You mean that much to me!

The udder shots were from noon and the side shot was from this morning.

DSCN6087_zps3ce009f1.jpg
DSCN6088_zps7979728c.jpg
DSCN6095_zps50d83c4d.jpg

DSCN6096_zps01cadf8b.jpg
DSCN6098_zps3d99d9ec.jpg
DSCN6099_zps2c660e24.jpg

Wow she is looking ready to me! But don't take my word for it.... Maybe, Anna, Diane, Renee or Cassie will reply soon! Looking forward to seeing this little one : D ****IF**** she does foal tonight I wish you and Sadie a safe foaling!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back