Sad news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura, making the hard decisions we have to at times when our lives are filled with animals is never an easy thing to do. Being able to make those tough calls shows the care that one has for those in their charge. Don't second guess yourself, you know and we know you made the right decision.

Sue

Ohhhh Laura, I'm so sorry to hear about the foal. I'm sure you did the right thing, but it's never easy. I bet the mare knew there was something wrong with him.

Hugs to you and your family.

Pam C.

Oh sweetie,

You did the right thing letting him go. I'm so very sad for you (((HUGS)))

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: velma

Such decisions are incredibly tough to make. You were there and made the choice based on the best of your knowledge with the foals best interest in mind. That's all you can do.

Sorry for your loss. Believe me, I know how you feel and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I lost a colt too this year. My first live birth that was lost. He died 2 hours after birth. You made the right choice for him. He and my little "cajun" are running together on Rainbow Bridge! So sorry for your loss.
default_pray.gif
:

It's always a hard decision to come to - but it's a responsible decision when you have one suffering like he was. So sorry,

Jan

Latest posts

Back