Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is a very energetic little thing.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah It hasn't stopped since it got up good

Yippee!! A healthy live foal!!!!! And this beautiful foal is a ......... FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Updates and current pics soon!!!!

After all this time... I missed it!
default_sad.png
But am so very very happy that FireFly finally has had her girl and all looks good!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah BTW shes adorable love the spots
default_wub.png

Yippee!! A healthy live foal!!!!! And this beautiful foal is a ......... FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Updates and current pics soon!!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

happy birthday little baby girl!!!! what a cutie!
default_laugh.png

congratulations Lea! she sure looks a snuggler and SO VERY VERY cute!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I cant believe I MISSED IT ALL!!!! DANG IT! And now she is up in the corner again and all I can see is Firefly's head! I WANNA SEE THE BABY!
default_frusty.gif

me too Laurie and I am not impressed.
gaah.gif
I have been keeping her company at nights for months now and she goes and foals during the day and so darn fast that I didn't even get time to fire up the pc
thud.gif
(Thanks for the text message Cassie) Now I am up she is still hiding her baby hostage under the cam and no photos from Lea
1857272.gif
That's It! I am on strike.

new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
birthdayballoons.gif

Congrats Lea,

I hope you didn't mind me messaging you Renee, I know it was the middle of the night and everything, but knowing how much you have been watching Firefly I thought you would want to know...
default_smile.png

she is SO very cute!! YES we are waiting on pictures Lea!!!

it was 3.15 am and hubby wasn't happy
new_rofl.gif
i think he thinks I have a secret lover
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

Oh my - and I missed it too! How exciting! Well done FF and many congratulations Lea.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a beautiful - very lively - little filly!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

But, yes Lea, we MUST HAVE PICTURES!
default_yes.gif

Thanks sooo much. I really appreciate everyone watching and supporting us. It was well worth the wait. The cam will go down soon. It will be back up tonight. They will be in the barn nice and warm. I will let her out for about an hour to stretch her legs. Very lucky how nice the weather is!!!!

Thanks again

lol ok Lea.... I'm about to go to bed!!! WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES!????!!!!! LOL

there had BETTER BE SOME when I wake up in the morning... OK ? lol or else! I will just have to come and take that little filly away from you LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
(just kidding ) but we don need to see pics.... how many spots does she have??
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

I did finally get to see her on the cam last night- well, about 1 a.m. here, LOL Can't wait for real pics!

I really coudnt ask for a better delivery!! It was after 9, fast and text book!! All great! Makes the wait worth it. For thos who watched did you see her following me around the stall. She was trying to snuggle with me instead of momm. Soo cute. But this morning she didnt even know my name!!

I promise pics when I get home outside in the sun!!!

PS Super Fly was near by and no one seemed to mind her in the stall. She just wasnt as active!

zoey829 said:
1328626225[/url]' post='1445806']I really coudnt ask for a better delivery!! It was after 9, fast and text book!! All great! Makes the wait worth it. For thos who watched did you see her following me around the stall. She was trying to snuggle with me instead of momm. Soo cute. But this morning she didnt even know my name!!

I promise pics when I get home outside in the sun!!!

PS Super Fly was near by and no one seemed to mind her in the stall. She just wasnt as active!
Lol I saw her following you this morning lea!!! Was sooooo mega cute!
wub.gif
Better watch out... I'm awake... Its morning,,, n where are the pictures???????
unsure.gif
LolLet us know how she goes with her first day out!!!
aktion033.gif

Oh yes, pictures asap please, plus any up to date news/info on FF's new little daughter.
default_yes.gif

Has she got a name yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back