Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual amount of room that FF has in that corner is not very much so I think it unlikely that she would be able to lay there without us seeing her feet at least but I agree that watching an ear can get boring, especially if it is a sleeping ear
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
Lea could you put her water bucket in that corner? that might force her to change her habits.
thumbup.gif

Ok I will put a bucket or something.

I took a pic of her bags this morning ang they def are bigger. Will post a pic later!!!

Oh yeah!! Dont know if she will last til Valentines Day.... she's certainly getting bigger!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Looks like her nipples have really spread apart- are they pointing down and not in? That's a big change that usually indicates within the next day or two!

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
YAY!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
She's looking good!

I see all the pictures of the mare's udders from behind and looking at my mare I don't know if her's will be that easy to see from behind! I guess if they fill it will change though.

Now that is what we all want to see, good girl FF. Not long to go now lea , yippeeeee

Have you increased her food cos her neck looks really big or maybe it is the cam angle!

No same amount of food. I did put a bucket in the corner but she is still hovvering over it!

Oh and I thought she was repositioning for something important

But being very familliar with her ears they look kinda flat to the sides tonight like she is annoyed. maybe its baby....or maybe its the bucket you put there annoying her.. lol

I've got a great view of her now, full on, sideways across her stable. Much better FF - keep away from that corner please!!

She certainly has moved regarding her bag- not long to go now, but think that her tummy still needs to form a proper V??

Looks like pussy is playing hide n seek under her belly
default_laugh.png
crazy cat is going to get trodden on if its not carefull
default_unsure.png

You should see when I bring FF inside. Her kitty buddy, Super Fly runns to greet her. I cant tell you how many time I thought it was curtains for Super Fly. But I think they have it down, like a dance!

I hope soon!!!

Not all my mares have really made a V shape, nor have many of them gotten soft poop before they foaled either, so I dont count on those things, LOL Dang, I have not been able to see the kitty in there yet. Super Fly must have dubbed himself the foaling supervisor!

This one has certainly been keeping us all waiting, fantastic to see her really getting into gear!!!
default_laugh.png

WOW!!!!! what a change!!! and wax!!! I will watch her REALLY close for you tonight!!! my Suzie had wax the day she foaled!! are her udders warm? she has HEAPS of milk for that little baby!! come on firefly !! yippee I AM SO excited for you Lea!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

WOW fantastic progress. Have her up on cam and will be watching for a while tonight. GO Firefly. Where is super fly he should be there also!
default_aktion033.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back