Read Any Good Books Lately?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in love with another man... and my husband introduced me to him!!!

his name is Jack Reacher and he is the star of a series of books by author Lee Child
wink.gif

Michael and I are avid readers and read the same authors/books.

We collect books of authors we enjoy, put them in chronological order and read them that way, when ever possible, as they sometimes refer back to other situations in previous books and it helps to know the background.

We love the Lee Child/Jack Reacher books, too. He doesn't turn them out fast enough.

Right now I'm reading older Robert Parker books/Jesse Stone and just finished

a Spenser novel.

We also like Stuart Woods and the FBI Sherlock and Savich by Catherine Coulter and Robert Crais' Elvis Cole/Joe Pike stories are great, too.

Oh, can't forget Harlen Coben and Steven Cannell and T Jefferson Parker.

There are many others we read but we're always happy to find anything by those particular authors.

I just today finished Anna Quindlen's latest book "Every Last One". I absolutely loved it. Be warned, it's a tear jerker, but it is so well written. I'm an audio book person and I listened to this one versus actually reading it.

I recently read two books by Diane Chamberlain: The Secret Life of CeCe and Summer's Child. Sort of "Jodi Picoult" in style, but I like her better than JP.

In the Woods by Tana French was a good mystery book I read a few weeks back and truly enjoyed.

I have a "blogger friend" who used to work for B&N and is an avid reader. Her blog is about the books she reads and then reviews. I've gotten a lot of great recommendations from her: http://charlotteswebofbooks.blogspot.com/

Back