Rangers Blaze of Glory

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
does anyone know where the palomino stallion GGM BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory is these days ? the last place I could find him was on the website of Galloping G minis but it says sold and their contact page doesnt work to ask where he was sold to . The AMHA have his current registered owners as EDWARD & JEAN CARLSON , Id just like to see a photo of him , Ive only ever seen a head shot of him
default_smile.png

thats great thankyou so much
default_smile.png
yes it seems it was her old website that I found

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy got straight back to me and although she lost most pics of Blaze last year when her computer crashed she was still able to send me three
default_smile.png

I just sold a 3 yr old gelding son of Blaze's last month! He left earlier today for New Hampshire! He was a solid sorrel with a star, disconnected strip, and one sock.

I believe what AMHA/AMHR has as his current owners are correct. The Carlson's are located in Western Pennsylvania ( I can provide their address if you would like to have it). The gentleman that I had originally bought my boy from in 2011 had sold Blaze to the Carlson's sometime in 2010 I believe.

I love seeing pictures of your boy Absolut and all his pretty babies!

Becky M.

Thankyou Becky thats very nice of you
default_smile.png
what can I say .. Im a proud mum lol !!! Marty I have seen you lovely mare before , she came up in a google search for Blaze , from all that Ive found Blaze has been a very good producer and each one of his youngsters that Ive found have all been of high standard , its nice to know there has been consistency of quality in my foals pedigree
default_smile.png
Id love it if anyone who owns a Blaze offspring would like to add a pic

Latest posts

Back