info on stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
The sire to my stallion (RHA Rangers Absolut) is reg AMHA and AMHR but looking at his pedigree he appears to be an american shetland , how could I find out if hes also registered ASPC ? If he is reg under a different name is it possible to find out ?

this is his pedigree -

http://www.allbreedp...+blaze+of+glory

in the AMHA hes reg as BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory and in AMHR hes reg as GGM BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory

and if anyones know what the letters stand for in his prefixes Id love to know
default_smile.png

Thanks

I wanted to find out if hes been shown and how he got on

He does go back to Gold Melody Boy several times who is a registered shetland, but he isn't proven to be a shetland too. Roan Ranger was never registered ASPC but is a son of Gold Melody Boy. There is a good bit of shetland blood there but no papers to actually make him shetland.

As for his name, I don't know which farm is BSL but GGM is Galloping G Miniatures in PA.

Thanks Mona
default_biggrin.png
that makes it a very long name then
default_new_shocked.gif

.Galloping G miniatures Bitter Sweet Lane Rangers Blaze Of Glory !

no wonder you all use initials
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mona
default_biggrin.png
that makes it a very long name then
default_new_shocked.gif

.Galloping G miniatures Bitter Sweet Lane Rangers Blaze Of Glory !

no wonder you all use initials
default_yes.gif
I am guessing that the horse was originally registered and named in AMHA as BSL Ranger's Blaze of Glory, then was acquired by Nancy of Galloping G and she registered him with AMHR inserting her farm initials in front of the rest.

I am guessing that the horse was originally registered and named in AMHA as BSL Ranger's Blaze of Glory, then was acquired by Nancy of Galloping G and she registered him with AMHR inserting her farm initials in front of the rest.
That is correct. I had one of his sons from Nancy. I purchased him as a 5-6 month old as a stallion prospect. I ended up gelding him and he is a wonderful eventing and driving horse for his new owner. She has made him into quite the handsome driving gelding.

Latest posts

Back