Rabbitsfizz and all who remember poor Judith!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
www.shetland-news.co.uk

He was found guilty on all charges of cruelty,

Thanks to Rabbitsfizz for sending a little rug for her. :aktion033:

All our work paid off, I can now post photos, there are some on that link above, but the story in pictures still makes me cry, :no: :no:

He is looking at a prison sentence, and I have to say the local judge can be really heavy handed.

We made sure we sent a DVD straight to the judge because it had been mentioned that one agency was not very good at preparing cases. It seems to have worked as the judge seemed to be well informed at the state of the animnals involved.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo I am so HAPPY!!!

The SSPCA is obviously a slight way ahead of the RSPCA- although I do know that most of the work done was done by you and others determined to see this louse stepped on good.

Well done, it was worth all the hard work after all.

Now you just have to shut the "Horse Gatherer" down!!

You are on a roll, girl, go get them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read the story-how despicable! How can anyone do that to an animal, I'll just never understand. :no:

Thank God we have people like you that go after people like them. Keep up the excellent work!

Well, we did make sure the DVD went straight to the point, over the top of any agency dealing with it.

Thanks again Rabbitsfizz for your help.

I didnt see any link to the story??? Sounds like your hard work has paid off- good for you!! I do hope the judge hands out what is deserved!!

Here's a better link.

http://www.shetland-news.co.uk/news_08_200...c%20neglect.htm

JudithofLochside.jpg

Here's one of the pics we let them have, When I have more I'll do you a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, wow, got the articles that time!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked:

Uh, didnt the guys give a thought as to WHY all those animals were DYING and they had NO WATER????!!!

Your pic didnt come through- just got the dreaded red X, but are they going to take the other ponies away? Or have they been? These people dont need to have ANY animals at all of any kind. Even the dog was starving??? I can't stand it......... :eek:

I remember this story a bit. I'm glad they got a guilty ruling and also glad the man actually admitted his guilt. There are so many people who know they are guilty and yet will never admit it.

Back