Quiet Dell Farm Sale....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

R

RENMACMINIS

Hey everyone.. just got home from the Quiet Dell Farm Sale...

and someone has a secret......

actually someone has 4 secrets..............

will post pics and tell more later..

Denise

Reaction score
Cannot wait to see your 4 secrets.

Tommy

Reaction score
OK OK,

You know this topic will drop off of the list eventually. To keep that from happening, you probably should tell us right away.

That makes sense right?????

Sooooooooooooo?????????????

Tommy

R

RENMACMINIS

sooooooooooooooooooo... I had to wait to get back in from getting them settled and taking pictures.. and downloading pics to my comptuter then I had to put them on Photobucket.... hmm maybe I should make you wait a lil bit longer????

R

RENMACMINIS

But im going to be nice and go ahead and tell you....

here they are.....

this is the bay pinto possibly pintaloosa colt?????? I need help on this one... oo and he has one blue eye also

R

RENMACMINIS

and here are the black weanling fillies.. they are by the same sire... i was told he was a beautiful Leopard App stallion...so I dont know they might spot out???

first is the smaller and the younger of the two...

next the bigger and she is one month older than the other filly

and the two of them together..

and a group shot..

R

RENMACMINIS

ooo forgot to say.. all 4 are AMHA registered. Well they have an application for registration... I might have bunches of q's about these.. as I have only messed with AMHR before..

And Thank You... I am really happy with these 4.. We are going to geld the black colt and use train him for cart.

Oo I need help naming these ones.. so any suggestions???

Last edited:

coopermini

Reaction score
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW ADDITIONS!!!

How did the sale go?

Early summer i tried to contact them but never got an answer. Someone else told me the web site was year or two out of date. Did theyreally sell most or all of them?

horsehug

Reaction score
Wow

4 horses in one day!! A huge congrats! :)

I like them all!!

And that first one is SO unusual marked. I love him! :)

Susan O.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
WEll, I was hoping you would spill the beans so we could see WHAT you bought!
CONGRATULATIONS
on all 4, very nice
and I bet you are as proud as a peacock with them
Corinne

R

RENMACMINIS

The sale went pretty good... there was hardly nobody there... so there were alot of nosales.. but to be honest i cant blame him... The horses were all in excellent shape some were on the heavy side but they were really nice. No it wasnt a total dispersal sale... he is wanting to get rid of them all.. in my opinion.. the prices he wants he isnt going to get around here... he did sale his Toyland leopard appy stallion for 6500 he went to NJ.. so congrats to them... he was the only reason they came to the sale...
he has updated the website some.. I just think he has too many horses to keep track of and to keep updated. There were a couple of mares I really wanted just didnt have the $$ for them today.. but I just might be back up there within the next month or so unless someone beats me to them.
one really caught my eye.. and my hubby's eye and for a horse to catch his eye... it has to be really something.. b/c he is NOT a horse person.

Any ideas what color or pattern the first colt is?? Pinto? Pintaloosa??? im stumped...

Tommy

Reaction score
Great job Sherry.

Looks like you got some wonderful additions.

Got a jackpot full there.

Good luck when you go back too.

Tommy

crponies

Reaction score
First of all, Congratulations! Your first boy is definitely a tobiano, and I think those spots are just ink spots (believed by some to indicate homozygousity sometimes). He does also have either frame or splash with that snip and blue eye; I would lean toward splash.

R

RENMACMINIS

Thank You Again Everyone.... I am very proud of them... I cant wait to see what they mature into esp. the fillies.

Now I have to tell you this... for the first colt I only paid 175.00 the black colt I paid 110.00 and the fillies.. the smaller was 275.00 and the biggier one was 325.00... and I have the sales reciepts if anyone doesnt believe me.... I just cant believe the prices he let most of his young horses go for... If I would have had the room....and the money I would have probably have brought all of the young stock home with me...

Hubby says I havent quit smiling since we left.. and says that this is my birthday, christmas, and anniversary and valentines day presents taken care of for the next year....

Last edited:

Latest posts