• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Kingston Easy-Entry for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby P

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.kingston-saddlery.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=108_113_115&product_id=64
It is this cart. Located in southeastern MA. Comes with waterproof cover, used only 4-5 times and always kept covered. I will get pics of the actual cart on the next good-weather day and add them to the listing. I'm just not using it like I thought I would and there is no point in letting it sit! Fits my 37" mini, with the wheels and shafts it has it would probably fit ponies from 36"-maybe 42". Happy to take any measurements needed. $950.

Lovely!!! Can I just get a pair of wheels shipped up to Canada??? That's probably the biggest challenge for us up here. I'd bet your cart would sell in a New York minute in this area.

Cart is still for sale, here are some pics taken today. Please pass the word along if you know anyone in the market!

Attachments

• IMG_0420.jpeg
    IMG_0420.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0419.jpeg
    IMG_0419.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back