Quiet Dell Farm Sale....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RENMACMINIS

Hey everyone.. just got home from the Quiet Dell Farm Sale...

and someone has a secret......
whistling.gif

actually someone has 4 secrets..............

will post pics and tell more later..
laugh.gif
new_multi.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
whistling.gif

Cannot wait to see your 4 secrets.

OK OK,

You know this topic will drop off of the list eventually. To keep that from happening, you probably should tell us right away.

That makes sense right?????

Sooooooooooooo?????????????

Tommy

sooooooooooooooooooo... I had to wait to get back in from getting them settled and taking pictures.. and downloading pics to my comptuter then I had to put them on Photobucket.... hmm maybe I should make you wait a lil bit longer????

But im going to be nice and go ahead and tell you....
biggrin.gif

here they are.....

this is the bay pinto possibly pintaloosa colt?????? I need help on this one... oo and he has one blue eye also

headshot.jpg

baycolt.jpg

baycolt1.jpg

buttshot1.jpg

buttshot.jpg

and here are the black weanling fillies.. they are by the same sire... i was told he was a beautiful Leopard App stallion...so I dont know they might spot out???

first is the smaller and the younger of the two...

lilfilly7.jpg

lilfilly.jpg

next the bigger and she is one month older than the other filly

bigfilly.jpg

biggerfilly5.jpg

and the two of them together..

fillies.jpg

and a group shot..

groupshot.jpg

ooo forgot to say.. all 4 are AMHA registered. Well they have an application for registration... I might have bunches of q's about these.. as I have only messed with AMHR before..

And Thank You... I am really happy with these 4.. We are going to geld the black colt and use train him for cart.

Oo I need help naming these ones.. so any suggestions???

Last edited:
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW ADDITIONS!!!

How did the sale go?

Early summer i tried to contact them but never got an answer. Someone else told me the web site was year or two out of date. Did theyreally sell most or all of them?

Wow

4 horses in one day!! A huge congrats! :)

I like them all!!

And that first one is SO unusual marked. I love him! :)

Susan O.

WEll, I was hoping you would spill the beans so we could see WHAT you bought!
biggrin.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
aktion033.gif
on all 4, very nice
yes.gif
and I bet you are as proud as a peacock with them
wink.gif
Corinne

The sale went pretty good... there was hardly nobody there... so there were alot of nosales.. but to be honest i cant blame him... The horses were all in excellent shape some were on the heavy side but they were really nice. No it wasnt a total dispersal sale... he is wanting to get rid of them all.. in my opinion.. the prices he wants he isnt going to get around here... he did sale his Toyland leopard appy stallion for 6500 he went to NJ.. so congrats to them... he was the only reason they came to the sale...
new_shocked.gif
he has updated the website some.. I just think he has too many horses to keep track of and to keep updated. There were a couple of mares I really wanted just didnt have the $$ for them today.. but I just might be back up there within the next month or so unless someone beats me to them.
wub.gif
one really caught my eye.. and my hubby's eye and for a horse to catch his eye... it has to be really something.. b/c he is NOT a horse person.

Any ideas what color or pattern the first colt is?? Pinto? Pintaloosa??? im stumped...

Great job Sherry.

Looks like you got some wonderful additions.

Got a jackpot full there.

Good luck when you go back too.

Tommy

First of all, Congratulations! Your first boy is definitely a tobiano, and I think those spots are just ink spots (believed by some to indicate homozygousity sometimes). He does also have either frame or splash with that snip and blue eye; I would lean toward splash.

Thank You Again Everyone.... I am very proud of them... I cant wait to see what they mature into esp. the fillies.

Now I have to tell you this... for the first colt I only paid 175.00 the black colt I paid 110.00 and the fillies.. the smaller was 275.00 and the biggier one was 325.00... and I have the sales reciepts if anyone doesnt believe me.... I just cant believe the prices he let most of his young horses go for... If I would have had the room....and the money I would have probably have brought all of the young stock home with me...

Hubby says I havent quit smiling since we left.. and says that this is my birthday, christmas, and anniversary and valentines day presents taken care of for the next year....
wub.gif

488.gif
488.gif
488.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back