Quiet Dell Farm Sale....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I think you did very well with those prices. I am very happy for you.
yes.gif

I really like the first one. But I am no good with color and markings.
rolleyes.gif

Deb

Dang! Those were great prices for you. I thought I did good and got my filly for $600. If I wore a hat, I would take it off to you.

Fran

CONGRATULATIONS on your shopping spree!!!!!

You did GOOD! LOL

That first colt...the bay pinto.....would be a tovero and HOMOZYGOUS for tobiano I bet you a dollar! WOW! Those little dots on his rump look just like our Cowboy's rump spots......like freckles sort of.

What a nice herd you got
yes.gif

Charlotte

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Those little black fillies are going to be sooo pretty when they are all shed out in the spring, you will think you have new ones again!!!

Isn`t it FUN to get "something new"???? Way better than shoes..
laugh.gif

Thank you... shopping for horses is better than shopping for anything else...lol..

I wasnt sure as to what pattern the bay was... wasnt sure if he was all pinto or had some appy thrown in..

Wow, congrats!!!! Its a good thing I wasnt there or we would have a lot more too. Your 1st colt is probably homozygous pinto unless he has an appy parent. U will have to find out. All are nice!!!

Ok.. I have a question.. what in your opinion would be the best clippers for me to buy? I dont show, I am only thinking of clipping the fuzz off of them next year. Also what size blades would i need and how many of each?

RENMACMINIS said:
Ok.. I have a question.. what in your opinion would be the best clippers for me to buy? I dont show, I am only thinking of clipping the fuzz off of them next year. Also what size blades would i need and how many of each?
465625[/snapback]

I know alot of the forumers here like the Double K clippers, but as I only have two horses and do not show, I wasn't about to shell out that kind of money.

Anyway, I bought a pair of Wahl KM-2 clippers, an extra-wide 10# blade and a 15# blade (they came with standard 10#). I body clipped my stallion this summer with little trouble (used the wide 10# for most of it). I'm sure it would have been even easier, if I had bathed the little guy first, so that I wouldn't dull the blades so bad on the dirty hair. They work great for bridle path trims. I need to get an extra set of regular 10# blades, so I can send in the ones that need sharpening.

Well im a bit different. If im not showing them they get clipped in a cattle clippers. The pintos will burn if left out and they are clipped with anything smaller then that.

OOH isn't horse shopping fun...I am a certified addict!
biggrin.gif
Congratulations on you new minis!

Latest posts

Back