Pretty heads (arab style/dishy)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aktion033.gif
Here's one of mine.........

f20f97cc.jpg

and 3 of his get........

f20f96ea.jpg

f20f965c.jpg

f20f952d.jpg

Bess...

WOW!
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
worshippy.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Bess.....I just love that boy!
wub.gif
Almost bought him several years ago. Cheval sent me a video of him, and for a little guy, he can really MOVE! Of course, the fact that he has the most exquisit, exotic head didn't hurt either.

Lost Spoke Ranch said:
I think we have a few that may qualify...with spots too!
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE]
wub.gif

100B7400.jpg

100B7350.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]
wub.gif

legacy_3771.jpg

legacy_3798.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]Grosshill's El Hombre Falabella[/SIZE]
wub.gif

head1.jpg

We purchased Hombre as a weanling and sold him a few years back. 

Dawn
saludando.gif

477176[/snapback]

............OMG!!! ..................
new_shocked.gif
Are there words to describe Legend's head and COLORING?!! What did you do right to get him?!! Hope you realise how blessed you are to have him. PLEASE give him a kiss for me, I only wish I could see him in person (horsen??)

............OMG!!! ..................
new_shocked.gif
Are there words to describe Legend's head and COLORING?!! What did you do right to get him?!! Hope you realise how blessed you are to have him. PLEASE give him a kiss for me, I only wish I could see him in person (horsen??)
477770[/snapback]

I agree Legend is a beauty, I have allready e-mailed Dawn about him, and I hope I can get one of his offspring in a few years from now:) That Ginny Longs Breeding

(http://www.crettercreek.com ) if you dont know who she is, visit her site, and you'll see where he came from! I just LOVE her appy's and I hope I can own one of those someday too:)

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after looking at many I am going to differ with most
biggrin.gif
what I see are lots and lots of typey pony heads....very welsh or very shetland in most cases but not MANY true arab type heads.......

I like alot of them as I am a head hunter however very few are "true" arab type heads........most are very much pony type with small tippy ears poppy eyes and some dishiness.....

Arab type tends toward a small muzzle dryness with a chiseled look some dish (often not alot) normal sized ears however tippy......I just do not see that in the mini's.......they still are too pony-esque....this isn't a bad thing....welsh often have gorgeous heads
wink.gif

Lovely mare "Lorens Mum"!!
smile.gif

Runamuk, I agree, which is why I always say I like my mare's head, My foal has an "Araby" head (what foal does not have a dish, especially clipped to the skin???) But, having bred Arabs with "HEADS" not artificial, not clipped, just Heads I agree- some people need to take a good look at an Arab!! Sorry folks, my aim has been to breed an Arab in Miniature, I've been trying for 25 years and Ameigo and Shah Jehan are the closest I've seen yet- having said that Jehan has the body of a very nice Welsh Sec A and I have only ever seen that particular picture of Ameigo- Have you any full body pictures?? He certainly is beautiful, though, and obviously throws the head!!

Well Meg hasn't made it hear to post her filly yet but seen I am its grandmother, I feel I have some bragging rites to this filly and Im sure she wont mind.. Alpha Lilli Vuitton...

pippyfirstclip2.jpg

I just love this fillies head... Just clipped out not shaved or made up..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy , That Hudge picture of your Stallion Vermilyea Farms Analyze This, Is very Araby...Are you sure he's not a big Arabian
biggrin.gif
LOL I know he's not but WOW
new_shocked.gif
What a head N neck he Has.......
yes.gif

Here are a few of our pretty headed horses........

Yashica Light Vant Huttenest at age 21 (son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest)

Yashica234head.jpg

Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot (son of Cross Country Call Me Sir)

Lancelot326.jpg

Thousand Oaks Feathers Painted Mime (son of Stonehenge Painted Feather)

Mime347.jpg

Thousand Oaks Yashicas Contessa (daughter of Yashica Light Vant Huttenest)

Contessa347.jpg

Thousand Oaks Awesomes Jester (son of Cross Country Call Me Awesome)

Jesterright250.jpg

Here is a newer picture I just got of Destiny that shows how nice his head is... It is daintier than I had thought before and I'm very much in love as we all know!

Destiny%20--%20Mid-South%20Fair%20--%20Day%20One%20--%204.jpg

Here is my BOB daughter...Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway...I love her head
wub.gif
Her daughter has a beautiful, dishy head too (well, in my opinion!).

bequest.jpg

her daughter, who is sired by LK Buckeroo God:

chloe16-20-05.jpg

Here is a To Sir With Loves Boomer daughter...her mother has an awesome head as well.

Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong:

DSC_0019.jpg

I have several others that I think have beautiful heads...but these are my favorites
biggrin.gif

Tracy

Few more........

Nashvilles Rockin J Precious (daughter of NFCs Nashville)

Ginger_head.jpg

Pick Me Please (daughter of Sids Rebel)

PickMePleasehead225-2.jpg

Rose Buds Irish Rainmaker (daughter of Dell Teras Starman)

Rosebud288.jpg

Last ones.......

Harlans Jesters Exquisite (daughter of Bond Master Jester)

Sissy270.jpg

Thousand Oaks Lancelots Lover Boy (son of Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot)

LoverBoy250.jpg

Thousand Oaks Sterling Silver (son of Alvadars Double Destiny)

Silverright250.jpg

I LOVE
wub.gif
this topic so much! We really really strive to produce those awesome araby heads and even though i feel like only a very very few people have come close to achieving that i think what we have come up with is so great! I was looking through some of the very first Journals and then comparing the horses with the ones now. The heads are 100 times better. Here are a couple of ours that I think have really great heads.

This is our 4 yr. old mare, O Henrys Victorias Secret. She's my favorite broodmare. Her sire, Brewers Dark Magic, is pictured in my avatar, and her dam was our very best broodmares EVER, ARC Vicki.
Secret-head.jpg

This next one is my very favorite stallion (5 yrs. old), O Henrys Viking. His sire was our best herd sires, ARC Topper, and his dam was our best broodmare, ARC Vicki. I think this stallions head is one of the most araby I've ever seen.
Viking-head.jpg
Viking-body2.jpg

Here's a 05' filly that we had, O Henrys Starbrite. She's by my buckskin Iowas Little Kernel son who throws the most exotic heads! Her dam has one of the prettiest heads on the farm, Mars Vonnie (contender, Brewers, ARC Vicki).
Dsc01565.jpg

Another daughter of my Iowas Little Kernel son and out of a Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse g-daughter and daughter to ARC Vicki. I had this mare bred to an outside stallion and all of the visitors to the farm wanted to buy her because of her drop dead gorgeous head!!
Vanity-head.jpg

Okay...I'll leave it at that!! I have lots more I'd like to share though!!!!

Latest posts

Back