First foal of the year for Total Eclipse Miniatures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
Filly!!!

After much nailbiting and sleep deprivation my maiden mare Lily gave us a pretty little filly at 1:30 this am. I was so worried about her as she is one of my special ones. Lily was one of my first foals born here and I showed her on the PtHA circuit and took her back to the World show where she won 3 World Champions and 1 Reserve World and got mini Hi-pt for the show. Needless to say I'm very attached to this mare!! After reading so many heartbreaking posts this year where people have lost their lovely mares I was so anxious! She didn't have an easy delivery, had a hard time getting the head past the pelvic ring so I was close to calling the vet when I finally got the bubble and feet so I could give her some help. I had already checked and knew I had 2 feet and a nose and no red bag!! Once the head popped out the rest came easy. I thought she was solid at first because the bag covered her hip...but then we saw a spot!!
default_smile.png
This filly is very refined and has the cutest little dishy face and big eyes!! Here's some early "unfolded" pics of her! Lily's being very protective and it makes it hard to get pics!! I don't have a name yet and can always use some help from the creative ones on this forum!!! Dam is Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer, and Sire is Aloha Acres Heir to Magic.

100_6565.jpg

100_6570.jpg

100_6589.jpg

100_6642.jpg

SO cute! Love the white socks and white patch on her rump! Congratulations!

She's adorable
default_wub.png

Names:

Total Eclipse Starlight Magic

Total Eclipse Heir to Dancer

Total Eclipse Starlight Heir

Congratulations on your live, healthy pinto filly!!!!

I decided I would be way to nervous to go through that and Princess will stay a maiden forever.

Cute, cute, cute...........congratulations on your little filly. she's precious.
default_wub.png

Back