New Addition To The Farm.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted and several things have changed around the farm. Unfortunately I underwent a divorce thanks to an unfaithful partner but that has allowed me to re-evaluate myself and exactly how strong I am and thanks to all the bad I found the real love of my life who is a submariner in the US Navy. Plans have changed and I decided to not only revamp my breeding program but cut WAY back on my numbers. This has led me to sell two stallions and a colt but also make the hard decision to trade a favorite broodmare for the perfect colt to fit my new program! Sugar will be leaving but she's going to an awesome family home where little girls will love on her and in return I get my brand new edition!

To top it off, this boy's name is none other than "Love" - ironic to me considering how much pain and depression I've been in over the past year it's about time I had ALOT of "Love" in my life, and I believe the name will stick.
default_wub.png

.................................Okay so I couldn't hold it in and decided that I just HAVE to spill the beans, even though I don't have pictures yet to share as I want a nice one to show off his pretty body/head/coloration......but here are the details on my little "Love"

2011 March weanling AMHA registered, AMHR hardship pending Silver Medicine Hat + Splash and Frame Overo (best guess according to what I've seen on him through pictures) colt with two ice blue eyes who is to mature 29-30" tall

Pictures coming hopefully next friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not good at guessing but look forward to hearing who he is and seeing his pictures
default_wub.png

Aww no one is brave enough to guess? LOL
default_biggrin.png

How about this....he is a LOUD pinto....anyone care to guess what pattern?? Another hint - he sports two ice blue eyes
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back