Pretty heads (arab style/dishy)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
I realize there are as many definitions of a gorgeous, extremely beautiful head on a horse as there are horses, but I'd love to see those really dishy heads w/the big eyes, little muzzles, you know, the "wanna be" Arab look....?

Please share details such as bloodlines and maybe pics of them as a foal and then grown (if you have them).

Here's my prettiest head, at least I think so:

lstretch1.jpg

Lailah as a weanling...pretty head, IMO...but not breathtaking.

lhweb.jpg

Here she is all grown up...again, her head is pretty, but not quite as amazing as I would like to have...

llmweb.jpg

Side view.

her daughter, Lark, has a pretty little head, too, but smaller eyes. Her head is more dishy...and here SHE is:

larkbest.jpg

No grown up pics, yet, but you can sorta see the pretty...

Liz M.

This is not the best shot, and she has not been groomed, but I think this is the prettiest head I have on a horse.

High Tops Hannah

nash007004.jpg

Sired by SBH Jack Be Silver out of Fairytails Harmony. 58 horses in her pedigree including LOTS of Dels, Dell Tera, Komokos, NFC, East Acres, Jandts, Stouts, and Hobby Horses.

nash007007.jpg

This one is not quite as Araby, but I think she is still nice.

Gem Dandys TJ

nash007009.jpg

By Dandys Little Bit of Thunder and out of KV Velvet Reflections. She goes back to Bond Showboy, Komokos, Flying W Farms, and Vant Huttenest breeding.

[SIZE=14pt]Well personaly I love my Roy boys head.I dont know what it is...I think its the ears and the eyes!![/SIZE]

bef49d0d.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Sry dont have better pic of head!!My digi camera broke!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Sillouette.... Please excuse the tooth bumps on the bottom. She looks just like my old arab mare Sedonia.

f2d671c4.jpg

Lyn

Pretty heads are what I look at first when I see horses. Here is one of my past show horses that is now one of our broodmares. Her name is Gander Hill Legacys Fanci Feather. She has one of the most exotic heads I have seen. Lee Crutchfield(my cousin) had a fit over how pretty she is. He came close to buying her from us. This picture of her is at a show in Liberty when she was 2 years old.

Feather.jpg

Here is also another picture of her.

feather1.JPG

Here is one of our foals from this year out of Sids Rebel son Lucky Four Rebels Reno, a supreme halter champion. His name is Gander Hill Renos Honor. He just has such a beautiful head. He is abouot a month old in this picture. He was very mature for his age.

MVC-730F.jpg

Here is one more of our foals from this year. He was just born a month and half ago. We made these pictures last week. His name is Gander Hill Dapper Dan's Davie. He is a son of a Grand Champion Driving Horse.

MVC-889F.jpg

l love the head and neck on You Mister.
1109-LIBERTYMERE-0604.jpg

This is Showoff as a child.
showoffhead07.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here's a nice little Arab head! This is National Champion NFCS Quicksilver![/SIZE]

764a6034.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]And here's his grandson WW Miniatures Heza Silver Bullet aka (BB)[/SIZE]

MVC-004S.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]And here's Quicksilver's 05 daughter Silver Cinderella![/SIZE]

Cindy2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Here's another, Sultans Magic Image our 05 colt![/SIZE]

Magic2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Here's another Sultan's 04 filly VanilaCreme (Creamy)[/SIZE]

CR2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]and one more, this is the son of Quicksilver and sire of Heza Silver Bullett (BB)[/SIZE]

25" W W Heza Silver Star!

HezaStar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my colt has a pretty head....it isnt the best dishy head, but I really like it.

*Two of these pics are blurry, but you get the idea
rolleyes.gif

locohead.jpg

-Kris

We love Araby heads ...................

Jones' Simply Dazzling

Dazzle_headneck1_best.jpg

Here's our main stallion.......AF Black Majesty

Majesty_Lizbuttshotresize2.jpg

Here's my filly.....Jones' Majestic Serendipity

Serena_head6nice.jpg

Here's Jones' Majestic Ultimate Victory

Victor_buttshot2BEST.jpg

Here's Jones' Majestic Alabama Slammer

Slammer_head3.jpg

Here's our little girl.....Jones' Majestic DeJa Blue ( with Peas' (Danielle Hill or Reece Family) little girl Jordan)

de_ja_jordan2.jpg

What a great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot the baby he
catmandu2_small.jpg
also has a dishy face.
biggrin.gif

Okay, Liz. Take a look.

Photo Number one is of our 18 year old stallion, Sooner State Raider Light.

Photo Number two is of a daughter of BOND BROWN BETTY (by our Buckaroo grandson). Now if we took this little girl's dam (who she obviously looks just like) and crossed it with Raider for next year, what do you think???
wink.gif

raider%202.jpg

princesselizabeth6-4a.jpg

MA

Okay, I'm a roll here......And here is an example of our "B" size breeding program --

Photo Number One is our stallion Bristol El Dorado showing off his profile, right out of pasture at our old ranch.

Photo Number Two is an example of one of his boys.....

el%20dorado7-02-3.jpg

trotar5-28a1.jpg

MA

All of my CockRobin x Missy foals had pretty little dishy heads.
wub.gif

This one is Kickapoo's Gypsy Rose

f2138ddb.jpg

I have a colt that would qualify... he's got an extreme Arab type head. But I don't have a website, so can't post pics.

Oooooo I love this thread!!! I love heads!!! Here are my most extreme (Animal Planet anyone??? LOL)

zephyrtoo.jpg

Tibbs Zephyr Buck Too

a Buckeroo Grandson

SundayTrot.jpg

Our filly from this year, Gypsy Winds Sunday Best

Tiny_Echo.jpg

Our yearling girl, WCF Buckeyes Tiny Echo

And our MOST Extrmeme!!!!!!!!!

Dolly.jpg

Lucky Four Snowmans Irressistable (Dolly)

These are actually four of my favorites too.

Here are just a few of mine that I love :)

Susan O.

HHHs Dixie Chick......daughter of Vega Light Vant Huttenest and HHHs Slick chick

dixiehead.jpg

HHH Callie and HHH Champagne Before Sunset.....Bar Bar E, Soats, and Fallabella breeding

callieandsunsetarabheads.jpg

HHHs Cream of the Crop......Winks, Shadow Oaks, Chianti breeding

creamyhead4yrs.jpg

HHH Touchdowns Short Yardage.....Buckeroo, Chianti, Vega Light Vant Huttnenest breeding

shortyardagefencearabhead.jpg

Susan O.

aktion033.gif

Keep 'em coming! There are some gorgeous heads posted here....

RavenHawk, those are certainly some drool-worthy noggins....love the handle, too, btw.

My mare in my avatar is named Raven Star and if she had had a colt this year, he would have likely been Raven Hawk. ;)

Instead she was a Raven's Lark.

*LOL*

Dona, your Nickelodeon is another one I think of in the extreme dishy head category though I know you no longer own him, he is still very much one that I dream about being able to breed to, if only he were closer!

Lailah would like a date, she says.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back