Pretty heads (arab style/dishy)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Briarwood minis-

I am totally in love!!!!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif

SBrown said:
Few more........
Nashvilles Rockin J Precious (daughter of NFCs Nashville)

Ginger_head.jpg

Pick Me Please (daughter of Sids Rebel)

PickMePleasehead225-2.jpg

Rose Buds Irish Rainmaker (daughter of Dell Teras Starman)

Rosebud288.jpg

478139[/snapback]

please please please do not take offense this is a huge compliment......pick me could be mistaken for a section A welsh easily she just screams that welsh mountain pony type............the broad forehead huge eyes tiny tippy ears small muzzle attached to what appears to be a body of substance........she is lovely

Lots of lovely minis here!!! Definitely alot of people should be thrilled with their efforts on getting that arab look! I don't think we have any that can match the araby look so many of you have achieved!

Bess - your stallion is gorgeous what is his name?

Nicole - your overall breeding progam is great - lovely heads there!

Sharman - Your mare is such a beauty - Rose Buds Irish Rainmaker (daughter of Dell Teras Starman) She has the feminine qualities I really love to see in a broodmare - just lovely! I've already mentioned how much I like your breeding too!

runamuck, thanks for the compliment! Here is the body that goes with the head above......Sid's Rebel daughter, Pick Me Please. We bought her at the Brewer/Rattlesnake Bayou dispersal sale and are very much looking forward to her first foal for us next spring! She is in foal to our stallion, Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot, who is a son of Cross Country Call Me Sir by Lazy N Red Boy by Rowdy.

PickMePlease189.jpg

Ok I'm a little late getting into this one but I have to add my appy filly, I think she has the most amazing arabian head, especially for an appaloosa! It is so hard to find a refined, arabian appaloosa miniature out there today...props to those who are breeding for them!!! Thank you to D&M Gemstone Appy's for this beautiful girl!

DelightArabFace.jpg

DelightFace.jpg

Here are a few of ours. These pictures don't do much justice though in showing how tiny and refined their heads really are:

VPS Just A Tad Bad:

107.jpg

Who's Your Daddy:

HerculesASAM2.jpg

Norma Jean Baker(dam of VPS Just A Tad Bad)

sassysummer.jpg

~Jen~

[SIZE=14pt]Found a couple more pics of our pretty araby heads here at L&K.....[/SIZE]

L&K's Sensational Bay

f628a4a5.jpg

Samuels Cherries Jubilee of L&K

f22a3984.jpg

ERMF Darby O Fancys sire now living in South Africa. 2001 South African National Champion and Horse of the year.

f4db2f3c.jpg

Lyn
Hallo , hope you are doing good, i realize this is a very old post, but i was hoping you might still have the picture of ERMF DARBY O, i bought him from a lady, a few weeks ago, and would like to get more info of him, pictures of his sire and dam, and i hope for nice pictures of him aswell

Hallo, thank you first of all for accepting me on this group, i ve been following qoute a few topics over the past few years, and find it very interesting.

i have a million and one questions

first i would like to find out more about a little stallion i boughtm a few weeks ago, his name is ERMF DARBY O, I would really l.ike some nice pics of him, as well as to find out who was his breeder

regards

mini greetings

Hi LYN, I THINK I BOUGHT YOUR LITTLE STALLION THAT WAS IMPORTED TO SOUTH AFRICA, I BOUHGT HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO, HIS NAME IS ERMF DARBY O, I SAW YOU POSTED SOME PICS OF HIM , IN 2005, DO YOU PERHAPS STILL HAVE PICTURES OF HIM

REGARDS

Latest posts

Back