First foal of the year for Total Eclipse Miniatures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo....got one...or two...

Total Eclipse Light as Heir

Light On Heir

Total Eclipse Lil White Heir

Heirs Top Starlet

Star on Top

North Star

Hahaha! Ever since Sandy called me with the news I have been racking my brain for a name!

One that Sandy threw out there:

Total Eclipse Stargazer Lily (which I love)

On that vein;

Total Eclipse Tiger Lily

Star Lily

Lillium Star

Oh, man! I could go on for ever...

I get to go see her tomorrow! Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your live, healthy pinto filly!!!!

I decided I would be way to nervous to go through that and Princess will stay a maiden forever.
Mary-there were several times this past month that I was asking myself "why did I do this?" but the answer is...it's what the plan was for Lily from the day she was born!! I don't blame you with Princess though and you're still showing and enjoying her! Breeding is nerve wracking and I'm not sure how many more years I'm going to do it myself to tell the truth.

Tiffany-there are no mare/foal classes that I know of in Pinto. But they're always open to suggestion!
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a lovely filly! I'm so happy that it all went well and both mom and baby are happy and healthy.

Here's my name suggestion... Total Eclipse Aloha Moon

Thanks for all the name suggestions and nice comments!! Diane's coming over tomorrow...hopefully one of the names will jump out at us!!
default_smile.png

What a BEAUTIFUL little filly! I would love to see some updated pictures of her!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back