Posting my new foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, there have been so many beautiful babies posted this year - I just love to look and admire but don't always comment because I'd just be piggy backing everyone else's comments.

But oh my oh MY I love these babies!!!

Excellent job!

They are all very nice babies. The colt though I would consider a sorrel.

Those are definitely babies to be proud of Annette!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

And way to go getting all of them clipped already! Somebody needs to do that around my house!
default_rolleyes.gif

WOW!!! You have every right to be proud of those babies!!! They are all beautiful!!!

Oh Man!!!!!!! Annette, they are awesome!!!!!

I like the palomino boy! Congrats you deserve some nice babies to make you happy!!!!!

WOW Annette they are incredible! I too would have a hard time choosing if they were all for sale!

A bunch of super high quality babies, you have every right to be proud! Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow! Those are incredible foals! I especially love that first filly with her chrome. She'll be a flashy driving horse.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Annette CONGRATULATIONS!! WOW they are ALL "REALLY" Nice!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Watch ALL in the show rings!

Love the Bumble Bee daughter who floats on air!

default_drool5.gif
default_luck.gif

HUGS,

Jenny

All I can say is "WOW!!" The second filly and the colt are as close to perfect as one can get. The filly being the blue ribbon
default_wink.png
She is a knockout!! Congrats on a beautiful foal crop. You have done such a super job
default_yes.gif

Again everyone, thank you so much.

I have waited a long time for this and it feels good to look in the pasture and like what is looking back at me.

I leave for the first of a long string of shows tomorrow and I am sure by the time I get to really look at them again, they will be so changed. Only a couple days home in between for a few weeks. I hate to leave them. Before we know it, it will be time for National shows!

Congratulations on a Beautiful foal crop
default_aktion033.gif

Now, all you need is a scrapbook for those beautiful photos of those beautiful babies
default_smile.png

Good luck at the show this weekend, Deb

Latest posts

Back