My new FOAL! What a weekend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
WOW!

This weekend I took my yearling filly down to Bryan, TX for our first ever AMHA show. It was a long 4 hour drive, but it was definitely worth it! We met so many new people, and made a ton of new friends. My filly did very well in her classes, I was happy that our first big show went smooth, and it was a great experience overall! Everyone was extremely helpful, and I even got to drive for the first time ever! In a class too!!!
default_yes.gif

There was a raffle going on during the show for a black AMHA mare and her three week old pinto filly by her side. We entered 5 tickets, (only $20 worth!) And what do ya know, OUR NAMES WERE CALLED! We won the pair! I don't have any good pictures yet, but here is one of the new baby Venus and my yearling meeting eachother for the first time
default_wub.png
Momma is "LR Scouts Little Jeanne" and she is a lovely 32" black mare. Will post pictures of her once we get some uploaded!

(Sorry for the red eyes
default_wacko.png
tried my best to fix them!)

mybabbiess.jpg

Congratulations!! On both the raffle win (lovely baby btw) and doing well in your first show. Your yearling is a very pretty girl too
default_yes.gif

ps... Riverrose28, I can't help but comment. I was reading your 'Interests' and noticed you enjoy minis, bulldogs,sewing, reading,...and BAKING GRAND KIDS
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! That is very exciting and what lovely fillies
default_wub.png

Riverrose28, I can't help but comment. I was reading your 'Interests' and noticed you enjoy minis, bulldogs,sewing, reading,...and BAKING GRAND KIDS
Ok, this seriously made me LOL for real! Omg, too funny
default_laugh.png

Congratulations.... Sounds like you had a good time and a positive experience.

Very nice foal.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! On both the raffle win (lovely baby btw) and doing well in your first show. Your yearling is a very pretty girl too
default_yes.gif

ps... Riverrose28, I can't help but comment. I was reading your 'Interests' and noticed you enjoy minis, bulldogs,sewing, reading,...and BAKING GRAND KIDS
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

LOL
yes.gif

That's totally awesome! Congratz!

Wow! What a great weekend and the best way to obtain a new foal...and mare. I wish I could have seen your face when your name was called. So happy for you.

KG your yearling is very nice but I'm partial to b/w so that filly is stunning! Congratulations.

default_aktion033.gif
Wow big congrats what a great weekend so glad you enjoyed your first show so much and what an unexpected bonus to bring home. Your yearling is very pretty and that little filly looks real nice too

Yowza!! Now *that's* what I call a good weekend! That filly is to die for...and your girl isn't half bad either
laugh.gif
Congrats!
aktion033.gif

Congratulations again, what a NICE mare & filly! They were stalled next to me this weekend so I spent a good bit of time watching & scratching on the filly....
default_smile.png
She was very friendly & seemed to thoroughly enjoy all the attention lol, looks like you have a new show horse! Looking forward to seeing you out there with her next year.

Jan

Back