BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
I've been bad...so very very bad...I've made not just one...not just two...but THREE new additions to my small herd...which isn't seeming so small right now LOL!!!

I just want to say that I dont have pictures of any of them right now. I want to get them cleaned up, so you all will appreciate them as much as I do. With the weather right now, that may be awhile. So without further ado...

First is... Guiness of Lazy h, a 2008 very light palomino colt, should mature around 36", 75% Arenosa related, AMHR/ASPC. Sired by Establo Valentino (Kewpies Klassic Kreation of Arenosa X Bristol Margarita), out of Establo Paloma (Bristol Juan Rojo X Sundance LB Pretty In Pink).

A huge thank you goes out to Linda and Deb (ThistleDew Miniatures, aka LindaL here on the forum) for allowing me to bring "Guiness" home. I find him so upright and correct, very handsome to look at. He'll be the new herd sire around here in a year or two.

Last week, a good friend of mine and fellow mini lover, made the trip down to the renowned Sundance LB Stock Farm. That was a mistake. So many nice horses. So many for sale. So...today was spent hauling
default_smile.png
Another huge thank you to Linda and Deb for letting me borrow their trailer! They are both such great gals!

Second is... Sundance LB Gems Ava, a 2006 sorrel mare with four white socks and a big blaze. Should mature about 36-37", 50% Arenosa related, AMHR/ASPC. Sired by Kewpies Diamond Gem Mystery (Kewpies Red Hot Mystery X Colletto Kewpies Babe), out of Sundance LB Painted Ava (Van-Los Ringo Star X Gales Ava Vanessa SR).

"Gem" is a gorgeous mare with a big trot! She has been exposed to Peaceful Valley Jumpin' Jack Splash (Sundance LB Brightly Attired X Goldie Star Princess). Brightly Attired has always been one of my favorite stallions, so to possibly have a grand-foal on the way is exciting.

Lastly is... Sundance LB ____________ (this filly hasn't been named as of yet, but I'm really liking Melon Mojito), a 2008 black filly with a star. Half sister to "Gem" (same dam), so is also 50% Arenosa related and should mature around 36-37". AMHR/ASPC eligible. Sired by Establo Conquistador (Bristol Juan Rojo X Sundance LB Caprice), out of Sundance LB Painted Ava.

This little filly has a pretty little head and big trot like her sister. Can't wait to see her in the show ring next season!

Huge thank you to Steve at Sundance LB. He was so easy to work with, answered all my questions, repeated himself when I got confused, gave me a tour of the whole place and all the horses, and gave me the rundown on the Arenosa heritage.

I am so excited to finally have my "foundation" horses. These are the type of horses that I've been striving for when it comes to breeding and showing. I really think they will kickstart my program rather nicely.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of your new herd members; they sound great.

LOL....Congrats Erin! Of course I was in on all the "happenings"...except the 3rd one....naughty girl!!
default_laugh.png
Can't wait to come out to your place and see the new girls and see "my" boy Guiness, too
default_wub.png
...So glad he has gone to such a great home with you! Sounds like he will be a happy boy too with his new future wives...lol
default_wink.png

You know you are welcome to use the trailer anytime...you should just buy it... LOL!
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

Well Linda, I wasn't planning on bringing two home...but when you see Gem I'm sure you will understand why I did LOL I am DONE buying for quite some time and quite honestly, I dont feel the need anymore. I'm just on cloud 9
default_wub.png

I hate to have anyone out right now, as the paddocks have turned back into mud since the weather has warmed and the rain has started. But oh well, I do choose to live in Oregon. You and Deb are welcome out anytime, just give me a call.

I know Susanne will be wanting to make a trip the whole 5 miles over here too...wontcha Susanne...hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS!

Naughty tease posting new horses with no pics to show yet! LOL
default_laugh.png

Congratulations.

Establo Conquistador was first purchased from Sandy Nicolls by ME when he was a weanling. I brought him up to WA and showed him to many Grands and Reserves, then we went to Tulsa and he got 4 National Top Tens and was a member of the National Champion Get of Sire team and National Champion Produce of Dam.

I sold him to Steve and Terry when I decided to no longer breed. CONGRATULATIONS.

Would love to see Conquistadors foal.

We actually called Conquistador "Queso".

Conquistador still goes by the barn name of Queso
default_biggrin.png
I would love love love to see pictures of him as a foal, as well as growing up, as I couldn't find any online. I saw him in person, although at the time I didn't realize it was him. As any of you that have been to Sundance know...there are so many horses, most of which are cookie cutter copies of eachother, its difficult to keep them straight. I call it "Sundance Overload" LOL, my mind is just boggled trying to retain everything.

Also if you have pictures of his parents that would be GREAT! Well his dam anyway, I've got pictures of Rojo.

Congratulations! You are naughty, the kind of naughty we like around here
default_smile.png
Patiently waiting for pics....

Congrats Erin. Glad to see you enjoying your horses. And we think you're great also. Look forward to seeing the girls and visiting Guiness and in future years seeing the offspring Guiness produces.

WOW! Can't wait to see the new horses! Guiness is a beautiful horse. I think he will make an excellent stallion!

Are you showing down in this area next year? I think there are three R shows in Spanaway next year.

Congrats on your babies!!!!!!

What a great Christmas present to yourself! Congratulations!!

How exciting you naughty girl!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
default_biggrin.png

Three new ones!

How are you going to fit them all under the Christmas tree???

Guess we do not have to ask if you have been naughty or nice!

Somewhat patiently awaiting photos.....

Congratulations looking forward to seeing pictures. Noblebrook Farm in Ontario Canada now owns Sundance LB Pretty In Pink. We just bought her last filly from Rita Nobel who dam is SunDance LB Pretty In Pink and sired by Bristol Juan Rojo called Noblebrooks Canadian Girl Of Establo. Rita Nobel has brought Establo horses to Canada. They all sound wonderful and I am looking forward to seeing pictures.

Kim (Crabbychicken), I am planning on showing at least "Guiness" and "Mojito" (the black filly) next season. Although I'd love to get "Gem" out there too, but money will be tight and three horses might be a little much at times.

My showing has been limited in the past, so I'm not sure of what shows are still going on in the area. Wanna fill me in?

Filipowicz, Youre filly is CUTE! She would be an aunt to Guiness since she is a full sister to his dam. I love making connections like that.

Congratulations! It is ok, we do better when we buy our own gifts, anyhow! I will say, you said the dreaded I am done buying horses for a while......I say that all the time, but it doesn't stop me! Can't wait to see you new babies!

Congratulations! When I have the time I will come and see the group. It is wonderful that you have found the horses you were looking for and are happy with them.

Wishing you the very best of luck at your future shows. I will really try to make it to a few in the future.

Latest posts

Back