After several years of looking...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad you finally got to announce this. She is beautiful!!! (but then I'm a bit partial..LOL...love the McCarthy horses). I'm very tickled for you and I can't wait to watch her grown and win and win and win!! Congrats!!!

Congratulations! She is a beautiful filly!

I too know that feeling of finally getting to own your Dream Horse. Nothing compares!

Desiree, Congratulations on getting your dream horse!! Sean and I wish you the best of luck with her next year and in the years to come. She is gorgeous
default_wub.png
See you at the banquet in November!!

Yvonne

Congrats on your new filly, we are good friends with the McCarthy's and are stalled with them in the Super Duty Barn at Nationals every year. They are a wonderful family and have a terrific breeding program. They are very special people and love being around them at the shows.

We actually have a half sister to your horse named "McCarthy's Silver Dawn" that is a Desperado foal and she was a Top Ten in Futurity as a foal. Dawn is super sweet and would rather be with people than other horses. Her ears are so tight and hooky that they almost touch each other. She is my most favorite mares that we own here at our farm that we ever bought. She is 7/8th shetland blood but only registered AMHR and boy can she move, takes your breath away.

I have some pictures that Eddie McCarthy sent me of Dawns sire ...Desperado on my website if you would like with some awards.

Looking forward in seeing you at the shows with your very lovely addition.
default_aktion033.gif

DawnAsh2009.jpg

McCarthy's Silver Dawn (Buckeye Spring Classic in 2009) ~ Yearling Filly

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back