Part 2 of my "Big Announcement"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I announced three new additions, sans pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
so here you go... Not the best photos in world and by no means do they do these horses justice, but you can get an idea...

First is... Guiness of Lazy h, a 2008 very light palomino colt, should mature around 36", 75% Arenosa related, AMHR/ASPC. Sired by Establo Valentino (Kewpies Klassic Kreation of Arenosa X Bristol Margarita), out of Establo Paloma (Bristol Juan Rojo X Sundance LB Pretty In Pink). I find him so upright and correct, very handsome to look at. He'll be the new herd sire around here in a year or two.

Guinness2.jpg

Guinness.jpg

Guinness3.jpg

Guinness-side.jpg

Second is... Sundance LB Gems Ava, a 2006 sorrel mare with a big blaze. Should mature about 36-37", 50% Arenosa related, AMHR/ASPC. Sired by Kewpies Diamond Gem Mystery (Kewpies Red Hot Mystery X Colletto Kewpies Babe), out of Sundance LB Painted Ava (Van-Los Ringo Star X Gales Ava Vanessa SR). "Gem" is a gorgeous mare with a big trot! She has been exposed to Peaceful Valley Jumpin' Jack Splash (Sundance LB Brightly Attired X Goldie Star Princess). Brightly Attired has always been one of my favorite stallions, so to possibly have a grand-foal on the way is exciting.

100_1197.jpg

100_1207.jpg

100_1202.jpg

Lastly is... Sundance LB Melon Mojito, a 2008 black filly with a star and tiny snip. Half sister to "Gem" (same dam), so is also 50% Arenosa related and should mature around 36-37". AMHR/ASPC eligible. Sired by Establo Conquistador (Bristol Juan Rojo X Sundance LB Caprice), out of Sundance LB Painted Ava. This little filly has a pretty little head and big trot like her sister. Can't wait to see her in the show ring next season!

100_1184.jpg

100_1187.jpg

100_1191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations they all are beautiful. We just love the aspc/amhr horses and have 100% Arenosa filly and a stallion with Arenosa in his bloodline. Wishing you the best with your new horses and Happy New Year.

LOVE love LOVE Establo Valentino and his son is just stunning!! Valentinos full sister, Establo Victoria, is one of my favorites horses EVER that has been shown. She was and is a beautiful, beautiful horse-I want a horse from that bloodline badly!

Congrats on all of your new lovelies! I want to see pictures in the spring
default_wink.png

Wow very very nice! I still really think Guinness is a neat little colt. Can't wait to see how he grows up. Pretty boy.

Your new black filly looks like Nootka's mare she had Lailah. Just in a little bigger size! Congrats on your new babies!

Congrats Erin the girls are just beautiful. And can't wait to see them And Guiness in the show ring this spring. Glad he found such a nice home.

Back