Possibly bred Misty?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were taken a couple of nights ago. The hand on her belly shows where there is rolling movement while she eats. The udder shots just confuse me to no end!

mistyback6.jpg

mistyright6.jpg

mistyright7.jpg

mistysbellyhand.jpg

mistyshooha.jpg

mistyudder3.jpg

mistyudder4.jpg

mistyudder5.jpg

mistyudder6.jpg

/monthly_03_2013/post-45104-0-57837500-1362935307_thumb.jpg/monthly_03_2013/post-45104-0-93865400-1362107424_thumb.jpg

There is a change in her udder and from behind she looks lopsided so I could be wrong. I hope I am
default_yes.gif

/monthly_03_2013/post-45104-0-62897600-1362935186_thumb.jpg

This girl is driving me crazy. I won't be able to do the blood test until later this week or next.

Looks lop-sided to me as well. And where the hand is in the pic is an area where foal movement is often seen - a positive sign that there is a bubby in there!
default_yes.gif

default_thumbup.gif
That's great news, as the foal gets bigger it gets easier to see. Here is one of my girls about a month before foaling. She had a colt.

Wow thats one active baby, so amazing thinking there was a litttle foal in there making the belly do that
default_smile.png

Misty's belly isn't moving that much! I'll try to get video of it tomorrow.

Here are today's belly photos and some goat photos for good measure. =)

mistymarch11.jpg

mistymarch112.jpg

mistymarch113.jpg

mistymarch114.jpg

mistymarch115.jpg

ivy1.jpg

ivy2.jpg

ivy3.jpg

ivy4.jpg

ivy5.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
That's great news, as the foal gets bigger it gets easier to see. Here is one of my girls about a month before foaling. She had a colt.
Was he this active once he was out?! lol. I've never seen movement in Sweety that I can say 'that is definitely baby movement. Is this a worry or just completely normal for a quiet foal????????

Misty's belly isn't moving that much! I'll try to get video of it tomorrow.

Here are today's belly photos and some goat photos for good measure. =)
Your goats are so cute!

No this foal was quiet and shy once he was out yet inside mun he was a real pistol. I personally have found that fillies are quieter inside but that is far from scientifical, it is just my personal findings.

Aww that little goat is just so cute - thanks for including her in the pictures!
default_yes.gif

Mine was opposite to Dianes and Renees, Cocoa has had three colts and i never saw or felt them move, where as with her last filly i felt movement quite a few times. ( but nothing like the video above lol)

ok so I turned them round to help
default_thumbup.gif
I love her new hairdo
default_yes.gif

Misty.jpgmisty 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I even posted these right from the phone. I guess that is why they were all messed up and sideways!

I'm just not sure about her. She keeps throwing me curveballs!

Ok ladies, based on today's photos I think this baby may be wishful thinking =(

The latest she could possibly be due is August. That would be a year from the time she was adopted. That would make her seven months along now. It doesn't seem like she's had much change over the months.

misty319backudder.jpg

misty319left.jpg

misty319right.jpg

misty319top.jpg

misty319udderfront.jpg

misty319uddermiddle.jpg

Back