Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing to pray for Dreamer, I hope for good news today!
default_yes.gif

I have been reading this for updates and watching her on the cam all weekend. I seen how much she loves you and you her.Praying for her and you. Take care.
default_saludando.gif

I am so sorry.

Thank you so much for the updates and the cam.

Please take care of yourselves. Hope you have better news today.

Emma

Continued thoughts and prayers for Dreamer and your family. I think its wonderful how you have been there for Dreamer. I know my daughter Erica would be the same way. I am sure Dreamer knows how special she is to you and your family.

Hugs to all of you, hope all turns out well.
default_yes.gif

Linda K

My Dad loved the horses and minis too. We lost my Dad on New Years day this year. My premie foals( both) are named with my Dad in mind. It will be difficult or maybe impossible to part with both, or one, I don't know if I can because of my Dad. These babies are special. So I really understand about your special relationship with Dreamer.

I keep coming in from the barn to check this thread and I keep praying for some good news.

Hugs,

Robin

Teresa here's a big ole North Carolina hug for you. Hope things go well for you and Dreamer. You and Dreamer will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Karen

Dear Theresa and Art,

Thank you so much for the upbeat update, and for the story... Really, it's obvious you have been a treasure for your dad as you horses are treasures to you. Tears and hugs and my fingers are still crossed for you all!

Lori

Theresa thanks for the personal update. I know you are worn out and exhausted so it means alot that you could do it yourself..

We are all pulling for your special Dreamer and you and Art.

I am like the others I come on here all the time to see how she is doing and love to see her on cam..Thanks for sharing that cam with us all. I know you dont have too.. I think it puts us closer to you all being able to see...

I will be watching to see how the xray goes, and sending more prayers...

(((HUGS)))

Missy

Theresa thanks for the personal update. I know you are worn out and exhausted so it means alot that you could do it yourself..

We are all pulling for your special Dreamer and you and Art.

I am like the others I come on here all the time to see how she is doing and love to see her on cam..Thanks for sharing that cam with us all. I know you dont have too.. I think it puts us closer to you all being able to see...

I will be watching to see how the xray goes, and sending more prayers...

(((HUGS)))

Missy

I am so glad to hear she is doing a little better today, and I pray she continues to improve... hoping the xrays give you good news!

I'm sure the reason she is so willing to live, doing as well as she can in this situation, is due to your total love and devotion to her.

Jessi

Continued prayers coming your way for Dreamer and your whole wonderful family. God Bless you all!! I hope and pray the the x-rays will bring good news and put Dreamer on the road to recovery.

Tammie~

Gosh my 1`st post I messed up:(

BUT want to send Prayers LOVE and strength to Dreamer and her Humans..she is 1 toughie and WILL FIGHT this.

Mama of 1 elder Shetland Pony....and 14 standardbreds.

Prayers zooooooooooooooooooooooming from so calif

The x-rays are done! And should have the results back within an hour.
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
Now we pray that she can be saved......
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Over the weekend I was not up to date on this thread and had a lot of catching up to do this morning. What I read here has left me with tears and smiles and more tears. I'm so sorry your beautiful girl has had so many troubles and I would like to send heartfelt wishes from Canada (at least my little piece of it0 that your little wonder horse will make a full recovery. I hope to hear soon that she is home with her humans and pasture mates.
default_pray.gif

The x-rays are done! And should have the results back within an hour.
Oh Theresa - I am so sorry that you have to go through the waiting... that just makes it tougher...
hug2.gif

Back