Pictures Finally of Our Newest Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonrockranch

Reaction score
OK - For everybody that needed a "Foal Fix" or an "Appy Fix" - Here You Go!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Here's Lemon Rocks Painted Feather - out of our Sweetwaters Maggie McGee (32") and Almost Heaven's Keep A Copy (28 1/2"). We don't know where she got those legs - but I can't imagine how Maggie handled them. Maggie never shows being pregnant, or has a bag, and has surprised us every time with the last three foals. We knew she was bred, but she always foals by herself and never when we expect her too!! She's a real champ.

MagsBaby6.jpg

MagsBaby2.jpg

Sorry - forgot to add she was born May 16, yesterday morning. Mom won't let me measure cannon bone yet, so I'm not forcing the issue. She's being a little more protective than usual. - Probably the weather.

[SIZE=14pt]She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations. I can just see her now all grown up and at nationals......[/SIZE]

:aktion033: Lyn

Beautiful little girl!
default_wub.png
: Looks like May is the month for babies with "Feather" in their name! :lol:

Oh Cheryl, she is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are truly blessed and KC did his job!! (He was making up for last year, LOL) Give KC a hug for me and scratch his back in his favorite place!! (this was an evening habit at dinner time every day)

AWESOME!!!!

What a pretty baby! The one time I bred my big mare, she gave me a colt marked just like that.

What a pretty baby! The one time I bred my big mare, she gave me a colt marked just like that.

Oh My, what a beautiful little appy girl..Congratulations. And job well done to Mom. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

I wonder if there would be any photos in the media area. I was just looking there and saw so many great looking minis.

Latest posts

Back