PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking Good
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

OMG! I stay up every night as ate as I can waiting for baby action.... I AM SO GOING TO MISS IT! I KNOW IT!

Someone should call me when she is having it! I don't to miss it! Is there a "call-list" I can sign up for?

OMG! I stay up every night as ate as I can waiting for baby action.... I AM SO GOING TO MISS IT! I KNOW IT!

Someone should call me when she is having it! I don't to miss it! Is there a "call-list" I can sign up for?
Hi
default_saludando.gif

this is the link http://www.marestare.com/barnalarm/

to barn alarm which you can have up all the time and as soon as one of the horses are in labour we hit low or high alert and an alarm sounds it also shows the link on there so you can go straight to the camera
default_biggrin.png
and see her birthing... is that what you were thinking??
default_wink.png
you may also get to see other mares give birth as well which is pretty cool.

Hope that helps anyway
default_aktion033.gif

LIZ!!!!! where are you??

Bye Peggy
default_saludando.gif
have a good night at work
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys doing dinner and heving caffine withdrawls will have to go to ice house to get cokes.......yes not enough milk but it is thicker and more sticky so IDK

Hi
default_saludando.gif

this is the link http://www.marestare.com/barnalarm/

to barn alarm which you can have up all the time and as soon as one of the horses are in labour we hit low or high alert and an alarm sounds it also shows the link on there so you can go straight to the camera
default_biggrin.png
and see her birthing... is that what you were thinking??
default_wink.png
you may also get to see other mares give birth as well which is pretty cool.

Hope that helps anyway
default_aktion033.gif

LIZ!!!!! where are you??

Bye Peggy
default_saludando.gif
have a good night at work
default_yes.gif
Hi Cassie i live with barn alarm on hahahaha I cant wait till till one of these mares decides to go even if not Lala

Ya, I watch and I watch and I watch this horse on marestare! I am just so worried that I will sleep through it!

totally one of my biggest fears too!
default_new_shocked.gif
But you'll be fine and you'll be awake and all will be well.
default_yes.gif

Hi Cassie i live with barn alarm on hahahaha I cant wait till till one of these mares decides to go even if not Lala
HAHA me too Liz me too!

I sometimes forget to turn it off, then my brothers or one of our workers start hearing horse hoofbeats or neighs and can't work out where its coming from
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_blush.png
of course I get a mouthful when I get back LOL but its fun to see them trying to work out where the noise is coming from LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

thanks for the update! come on Lala!!

Hello hello all
default_saludando.gif

Just reporting for mare stare duty
default_laugh.png

anybody going to up watching for about an hour? Have an awesome headache i cant get rid of.........
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back