PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Peggy you smart butt
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png
Ill go back to read your post it might take me along time i keep getting INTERNET EXPLORE NOT RESPONDING so Ill be back later.....LOL

Thank you earthology, and Peggy I have this to say....Birds of a feather flock together
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

Yes this is VERY addictive
default_wacko.png
:wacko.. But, it helps when your nuts too
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz, If you need to go to bed, just let us know..I will be on here till about 4:00 your time..We will watch your girl...

After all,I'm used to 3rd shift and I can't get anybody to go shopping with me at 3:00 in the morning
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
And I don't have a hot date.
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
Oh, wait a minute.I have a boyfriend.that is why I don't have a HOT date.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha girls you are funny loo I have her up again for a bit... Still grazing her table lol I seem to be missing all the action
rolleyes.gif
Lol drats

Yeah I'm the sme, just writing n watching lala lol what are you watching
biggrin.gif
Yeah he is doing better thanks poor bubba man! They are in a nice new paddock with lots of green grass n are loving it hehe of course Suzie ( his mum) has got fatter again lol I'm sure he looks at grass n gets fat lol but they are all loving it
yes.gif
Lala standing quietly
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back