Phantoms first show results!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Phantom showed for the first time this year this past weekend in Florida. He is a gelding, yearling and with Lee.

I knew he would do well, but for his first show he did AWESOME! A little far for me to attend but I sure wish I had been there.

There were 4 judges, Phantom won his class under all 4, he won Junior Grand under all 4, and won Over All Grand under 3, Reserve under 1. I did think he could win Junior Grands, but as a yearling I thought the over all Grands would be harder to achieve,,,he sure did prove me wrong.

Thanks Lee so much for an awesome first show.

Thanks to Getitia and Les for allowing this boy to be a part of my little herd, you are the best!!! And I couldn't be any prouder!

Thanks for letting me share and you can see Phantom on my gelding page.

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheers.gif
on a GREAT first show. Wishing you much more success through out the show season.
default_smile.png

Thank you all so much!

I happen to think he is one pretty cool little horse,,,he does too!!!

Was anyone else at the show?

Congrats!! He is a Beautiful boy, glad he did so well..

How about Miss Tenneesee-do you have her yet?

Congratulations what a great start to his show season!!! I saw him the other week when i was over at Aloha and Lee showed me him. He is one AMAZING gelding and is in excellent hands with Lee and Kirby, they know how to bring out the best in a horse.

Congratulations
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Don't you just love those kinds of phone calls???
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks soooo much!

Another show this weekend, just happened that way.

Kind of was hoping for a picture maybe, but, that's ok.

Oh, Ms. Tennessee,,,,this Sunday, just confirmed,,,,but shhhhh, don't tell anyone,,,it keeps getting jinxed.

That one will for sure have pictures.

Congratulations to you and Phantom on an awesome first show!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Phantom is awesome...we came down to watch to see what we were getting ourselves into
default_smile.png
and fell in love with him. My husband he is convinced he now knows what a nice mini looks like as he picked him immediately as the overall!!
default_rolleyes.gif
Congratulations

Latest posts

Back