Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's been -20s here lately. And my retarded horses don't go in the barn :-/ they stay outside in the wind and everything!

Compare the udders. The first is from the 1st and the second is from today. Why cant I get the udder pictures to be right side up? I rotate them but they are still upside down when I add the links?

post-45207-0-41774500-1388624011_thumb.jpg

post-45207-0-52048800-1389310936.jpg

How do you mean feel? Lol sorry. They do feel bigger. She has been holding her tail up a lot, I really noticed this yesterday when I was getting her hooves done, along with my two others. My grandpa said that she has been laying down a quite a bit. And to me her belly is looking lower. Espically from the back.
default_smile.png

I cant see anything thats going on with her, shes so hairy!! LOL!! I forget how hairy those winter woolies get on the minis!
default_new_rofl.gif

LOL! She is like the hairiest pony/horse I have ever seen in the winter! I should trim a couple of those hairs too...Plus it was quite dark out when I had taken the udder pic so that doesn't help!

LOL!! Nothing like having a field full of hairy mammoths greeting you every day!!

Oh yea! You should see it. When I go out there all I see is 2 fluff balls coming at me, one running like the dickens and the other waddling as fast as she can. And then, my big horse brings up the rear. But she is not nearly as fluffy as the others!

She is super cute! I Love Bays
default_smile.png

I think that her only speed is slow when it comes to cooking this bun! Thank you ;) I love bays too. And she is suuupeeeeer dirty in the pics. But it was too cold to be out there for long!

Thanks Diane! So I did the foaling calculater for a couple days before I got her (around the 14-15th of April) was the last day that she was seen bred. So if that was the day-ish when she was last bred she would be 291 days.

Latest posts

Back