Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's looking good and making some steady progress -- which is just perfect!!!

Really?? I don't see it! Tell me where you see this "progress"?!?! It is almost a rarety find the progress you talk about LOL!!!

You an see in previous photos that her tail is shorter, compared to these last photos, her tail is slightly longer. Definitely progress happening there.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry, had to have a tease, I'm the same as you! Unless the udder has grown an inch I have trouble seeing any difference.

LOL!! Hayley - well spotted!
default_yes.gif

Actually I dont see any change in her udder, but it does look as though the underside of her tummy has expanded a little - take a look at Hayley's thread to see what we are aiming for in her 'side on' pics of Sweety.

Visual violent kicks from a foal can mean that it still has the space to move around easily, but they can also have some big movements as they finally position themselves for the birth - in this case any 'kick's are usually seen up high in the mare's flank area, just below her hip. Hope this helps a bit?
default_yes.gif

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm talking about her tummy changes as well. She is expanding and it looks as if she's "rounding out" nicely.

I see her every day, so I don't really see this like you guys do! Thanks for pointing all of this out for me!! I feel slightly more sane now that you guys didn't just say that to make me feel better!!!! So the lengthening of the tail would mean her butt muscles are loosening up? All of the kicks are from high up!! There hasn't been a kick from down low for about a week for sure!! It so does help Anna! And thanks Hayley! Sorry if I seemed rude Daine! I didn't mean too
default_smile.png
I just wanted to know where you seen the progress!

Didn't think you were rude at all!!! Just thought I needed to better explain myself. Sometimes I post but don't give enough information, so just wanted to be sure you understood what I was looking at!
default_thumbup.gif

Oh thanks!! I love having all the info I can get before the baby gets here. Can someone post a link to the foaling thread? I can't find it :'(

You will find all the info about foaling/foals etc pinned at the top of the first page to this forum where the list of everyone's threads is seen. I think this is what you are asking - not sure there is a 'foaling thread' anywhere else.
default_yes.gif

Hehe I was talking about Sweetys foaling thread. I couldn't find it, but then again there quite a few on here!!

Oooop's my mistake! LOL!! It's RIDGES - It's a .........!, posted by Countryminis (Hayley). The post title was Hayley's idea of a joke from a while ago. You will find updated pics of Sweety on the current page or the one before, scrolling back will let you see pics as she has got closer - she's very close now and we are thinking we may have a happy announcement in the next few days!
default_yes.gif

Yes, she's teasing us with that title and every day I expect to REALLY hear an announcement!! Perhaps she'll add to the title and tell us what we're going to see!!

I found it!! How do you change your title by the way?? I can't figure it out! I will give you guys a full report on penny later when I am over there!

Go to your first post, click edit, go to "more reply options" so you're in the full editor, and it should allow you to change your title.

Hi, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Penny is beautiful, she reminds me of my Moonpie except she is all chocolate brown instead of a bay. I am also in the waiting game feeling like I've gone nutty, but the Aunties here are doing a wonderful job at keeping me grounded. Good luck to you and Penny.

It wont let me change the title! I cant figure it out! Is there a button that I can use to change it? I so confused!!!! No baby yet, her udders are a little bigger I think. I will post pictures when I can get better interweb (lol). You guys know, because I am over babysitting at my aunts until Monday that she will probably have it tonight or before I come home!

Okay, let me try again.

Go to the first post you made on the thread -- the starting one.

At the bottom right when you're looking at it, click on "EDIT"

It will bring up your post.

At the bottom of the box where the post is, there is a selection that says "USE FULL EDITOR"

Click on that. It will open the full post, and show you the post WITH the Title, and you can then make changes and save the post again.

I think I have it right this time, as I tried it on one of mine, and it worked.

If it doesn't work for you, just let me know what you want your title to say, and I can change it for you.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Last edited:
It worked!!! You are a life saver!! Here is a pic of a pic for you! Its from this morning!

0817131848.jpg

I almost didn't know what thread I was reading! HA! She looks happy and good!

Haha! I so cant wait for this little peanut to be born!! Do you guys know what the chances are the foal is going to be a silver bay? I really, really hope it is a silver bay!

Latest posts

Back