Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe?? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
default_yes.gif

default_smile.png
it's just Mousie, brought her home from the studs place today! See why I call her Moose?!?! She is the size of a MOOSE!!

No baby yet :-/ But of course she is making me beg!! Yesterday I went to see her. And her belly looked very different. She looked very "low hanging" in the belly. So maybe, just maybe I could have a baby soon? I will post pictures on Tuesday. But I will see if I can find out how to get the pictures from my camera without my SD card. Forgot it when I took pictures yesterday.

Cant wait for those pictures - glad to hear her tummy size is changing, I was a bit worried that it didn't seem big enough when compared to her udder development.

Ok. So I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to download the photos without the sd card. So being the awesome person I am posting photos of my camera of the pics!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All looking good!! Keep it coming!! Come on little momma -- we're waiting to see that little beauty you're hiding!!

So do you think I was crazy when I said the belly changed shape?? I think that I am about to start driving the crazy train by the way she is making me go!!!

I think it looks different in the last couple of photos sets you've uploaded. But I'm don't have experienced eye yet so don't quote me
default_new_rofl.gif

No, these last few pictures show a changing belly. So keep them coming!!

I think you have a little time to go yet - her tummy still needs to grow a bit and to drop more and that last pic of her udder seems to show that she still has some 'folds' to fill out yet. But I agree that it is never easy to see exactly what is happening from posted pictures, also is there any chance that you can get them turned round into the upright position? (this old neck of mine complains violently at being twisted sideways! LOL!!)

Anyone have any guesses for the date of foaling?!?! I will see what I can do for the pictures! My stupid iPod has decided it would be funny to take them and turn them sideways when I post them!

Latest posts

Back