Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back from my visit with our colt, Ricky, and see Peanut is out.

I took pictures I will be posting in a few, Karina. We are totally in love with him.

Heidi, Dilly Dally is pretty cute. I want to see the little booger before thinking about names
default_smile.png

BBQ sounds great Nancy. Hope you enjoy it. My youngest loves chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. yum!

stiiiiillll watching...
impatient.jpg

Just posted a thread of my little colt if anyone wants to pass a little time. We seem to have lots of it!

Pictures of our colt

Last edited by a moderator:
Strips...well the first time it tested 6.4 I was using my strips and used a couple times still 6.4

Then my strips went for a swim so Diane was kind enough and brought over some for me and her strips are testing the same. I have done it both ways...put a little in my hand and test and also if there is a little drip on the teat I just touch the teat to the strip. Milk is however still clear and sticky ....shouldnt it get alittle white? or am I wrong.PN had some major rolls out side earlier and tried to attack a couple times while I was cleaning stall...ears back with her mouth wide open and spun around to kick B/C I wasnt scratching her in the right spot....Bless Her Little Heart!! Its motherhood wonderful!
default_smokesmile.gif

I don't think it's the strips....be nice to have something to blame it on though. LOL

She has been getting testier, for sure so she's uncomfy.

She just needs to get uncomfy enough to drop that bundle and go

back to her normal sweet self.

OKAY, OKAY...I have an idea! At the count of three... everybody stop watching marestare... They will surely let it all loose as soon as no one is watching! K, one , two ,three...YOU FIRST!! heehee
default_wink.png

LOL!! Just had another check on the girls - they are both getting pretty excited.....

Supper being served in the US and breakfast in Auusieland at the same time!!

Megan, your little boy is really lovely - great pictures - well done.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Nite nite Renee - sleep it off by morning!

Well I'm off to bed too. Will be back to watch around 2ish Peanut time!
default_saludando.gif

Goodnight and Good morning, once again, ladies!

Peanut is out of her stall now so nothing to see. Both her and Suzie are out at the moment.

I saw Peanuts daddy giving her scratched earlier. She looooves scratches from dad.

Thank you Anna! Your boys pics were too cute too
yes.gif

I couldn't get online all day yesterday and was sure Peanut would have dropped by then!
default_new_shocked.gif
Apparently not!

That little foal is certainly take her/his sweet time...

Sweet everyone!! I think its 50/50 U.S. and foreign Countries around here lately!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
more people to hook up with when I decide to travel...I love it
default_aktion033.gif

For what its worth..I have had PN door open for awhile now and she prefers staying in side..that might and I do stress might be a good sign.

Ended up being a really nice day...we had a little rain late in the day and temp dropped about 20o's!

Anna, I just love looking at your place and your babies...there really is something to be said about giving horses plenty of room to run,play and be kids. Looks like you put in some new fencing too. We will never have the space you have but we do have one more area that i can fence soon but it has alot more trees...which in Fla. is a good thing.

nancy, how was your visit w/your grand baby, and the BBQ. I hope your son enjoyed his oatmeal cookies...do you put in raisins? my favorite but my husband doesnt care for raisins and always picks them out.

Well my dogs are all giving me their famous hungry eyes so i need to go tend to them but will be back shortly.

Just FYI I spoke to Diane and she is here in sprit for a little bit...shes having dang computer problems but will be back later

I thought I hadn't seen her lately... poor Diane. same here, if anyone ever comes to Australia!! you are most welcome to come and visit, we have plenty of room in our house so happy for ppl to stay in the guest room.
default_yes.gif

n you could come n see Suzie and her baby!! hehe

I will be watching Peanut for you Heidi, how is she looking?? Suzie won't let me test her milk anymore!!
default_no.gif
dam it!

Latest posts

Back