Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think uzie's bub will have made an appearence by then? Seems like he/she is a bit too comfy in there! That goes for Peanut's as well
default_new_rofl.gif

yeah I reckon, dam we are looking after them too well I think LOL

200 pages!!!

YAY good work Heidi and Peanut!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
come on Peanut your on page 200 so its time to pop that baby out!!
default_yes.gif

I'm back and will be on my watch tonight after getting the ponies ready for bed.

WONDERFUL day with the fam and the weather turned out just right..76 and sunny with a light breeze.

200 pages...wonder if Peanut has exceeded her bandwith for this foaling season LOL

I'm off to bed. Hope we will be looking at little foals soon
default_smile.png

I was going to ask when and who put up the low alert. I was going to go to bed but will stay up a bit longer and watch

I put the alert up, she is showing classic signs of impending labour. IN the last 2 hours I've seen tail swishing, face rubbing, butt rubbing, side biting, yawning, and head shaking and belly kicking. That all put together say to me, foal in 24 hours or so. Thought the more eyes the better for tonight. I've been watching her since she was posted on Marestare, but I haven't been posting on here. I'm in Nova Scotia and my only foal was born in March, so I'm loving having yours to watch.

amanda

Hi Amanda! I agree- she does seem very agitated and the more eyes watching, the better. I'm staying up to watch
new_shocked.gif

Hi Amanda, thanks for watching Peanut, lol Suzie and Peanut could both go today/ tonight... so all the extra eyes Heidi and I can get is much appreciated!!
default_yes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Megan go to sleep we are watching!! have your barn alarm up so you know when they go!!

I keep checking on the girls between jobs. I hope I don't miss anything!

Hi Diane, glad you were able to get the little beggers out of your computer. 10:30 and PN already laying down....odd but good i guess. not sure how much awake I'll be tonight...major over haul in the old barn today and running back and forth between cams...Im beat.Skiff made giant burgers w/cheese for dinner didnt help much either especially at 9;30!

Ooopps Shes Up.....still think thats a great name too!

Hi Diane!! Glad your back
default_smile.png
we are getting quite exciting now for both girls
default_smile.png
peanut just did a wee lol

N suzie just went missing!!! Ahh I better duck home n check on her as she was having major swishy tail just then

Haha Heidi your hilarious!!

she was down.. now shes up.. lots of belly kicks and looks mighty uncomfortable

Hi everyone, early tonight we had just a flicker of power outage and it shut cam down. It only took a few minutes to get it back up but I completely forgot to turn the MS Alarm back on. I just realized, reading this, that someone turned it on low alert....I didnt notice it on the screen b/c i shrink the picture in order to see several horses. I appreciate it Amanda very very much and I will leave it on for the extra eyes but in my opinion....Im just not seeing it. I do see a sometimes very uncomfortable mare, with a swishy tail. This is Peanut...this is her every night. Except she doesnt lay down this early at night.

ooops ..one sec..i hear Suzis going off now..will check back w/her i dont see too much w/her either right now

O.K. Back to Peanut....I hope she does foal tonight and I appreciate every one watching...please feel free to set the High alert and call 239 498 1014 just in case I do nod off....I just dont think we need to hold our breath.

I can't believe she is still pregnant! ugh....She is going to blow tonite, she has to! I think you should call the baby "Fashionably Late"!!!!!!!!!

2 nice people just called from MS...their so nice..."we think shes foaling"

Oh how I wish!!

my eyes are closing but its at this stage that Im just not sure anymore...is she going tonight or not! :arg!

She rolls great out side but can never seem to do full rolls in her stall

wow, that time she laid down for a whole whopping 7 minutes.............not that I'm timing her....... :arg! :arg! :arg!

I just got on, ponies are in bed, till I go to bed or later depending on if the level of

excitement is similar to last night.

Is that her dinner hay in the corner and she is choosing to lay down

rather than eat it....or is it a late night snack.

If it's her dinner - that suspicious.

Doesn't work for mine as she eats come heck or high water - then foals, always.

But others continually have said lack of appetite, is a sign.

Of course, mybe she's reached her limit of how many bales she can stuff into

that 29" tall tummy.

Latest posts

Back