Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought one of the girls would be doing SOMETHING by now. I'm off to bed. Maybe I will wake up to a surprise
default_smile.png
(wishful thinking? of course!)

I was up with Peanut last night until 2:30 am. I was useless all day long and got a dang head cold. Heading to bed early tonight but please ring my phone and leave a message if she goes into labor.

(Won't post a pic of the farm cards cause that would be advertising) but happy you like them and thanks for the plug!

Oh yeah, forgot about that
default_wacko.png
. i'll just have to send one to everyone!
default_aktion033.gif
good night and will call ya Tues. when she starts foaling
default_new_shocked.gif
Peanuts doing a lot of walking around tonight

I agree Cass.

I don't know if I'm just lucky but I've seen her pee 3 times in

the past few hours. At this rate they'll need a bilge pump

to get her stall out from under the water LOL

Shes pretty darned uncomfortable and very red and swollen..got a little cranky even touching her back there. Poops semi normal but not cow patties. looks like she will wait and see how Suzi does first!!

Did she have a lot of pee spots when you just cleaned?

Hope she doesn't feel like she 'needs' to wait on Suzie!

Be cool if they both popped within a short while of each other.

When I went and checked her a little bit ago she just about bit my head off for even picking up her tail...very grouchy...but Im not feeling a baby from her tonight.

Thanks, looking like it might rain now after all these days of gorgeous weather.

But the weather held for my son to run the Torch Light Festival marathon this evening.

I am feeling over stimulated now...sleep is seeming far away if a baby is immiment.

If I can keep my head on the pillow I'd probably crash.

Here's to waking to 16 legs and 8 ears coming morning...

night night Nancy
saludando.gif
have a great day tomorrow.

Diane sweet dreams
saludando.gif

Heidi do you want to go and get some sleep too?

Latest posts

Back