Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it~ She needs a lamaze coach! Ok Peanut repeat after me: "who who who" "hee hee hee"

"who who who" "hee hee hee"

Ok we have a downer......Let's go Peanut tonite please!

Marty you make me laugh
default_risa_suelos.gif

yes, thats her dinner hay..odd i know...she didnt get any grazing in today as none of my pastures have anything but weeds and I no longer let he out in the yard. So its not like her to be full.

hey, Diane thought maybe she was bred not on the first month heat, not on the 2nd month heat but perhaps she was bred on the 3rd. months heat

default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Well just a thought!!

August 20th ?? hows that sound
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif

Although she is doing her usual tail swishing and scratching the itches, she does seem to be standing in a stretched out stance every now and then, dont think I have seen that before. Keeping fingers crossed

Will do diane..I was going to go get on the couch too and watch some t.v. but when i went in there was one of those huge 4 inch across spiders on the wall...Im sure you've seen them. I tried to kill it with the broom but i think i just made him mad...now I have to wait for Skiff to get up so he can move the couch and check. So now I have to stay put!!

Just ugly AND HUGE...Im staying here thank you!!

Just going thru some email from PN fans..thought you might like this. The grandmother started getting her granddaughter watching Peanut...the grandmother lives here and the gd I think lives in Wa.

Hi Heidi,

Poor Pokey Peanut. She must be having an elephant!

and, you and Skiff must be exhausted.

See Malaney's note to you, below.

Sally Madden

Hi Granma-

We just checked Peanut's website and there isn't anything showing. Can you email Heidi to see if she's having the foal?

Thanks

Laney

Poor girl must have been looking when the camera was down for a few minutes earlier tonight

I LOVE that Peanut has a fan club.

More work for you but in a day and age when things are tough for so many people,

Peanut is obviously giving a lot of folks something to be excited about and look

forward to.

It's like community service work, Heidi.....hard work and you don't get your jewels

till you get to heaven, as my Mom always used to say.

Did You know that Nick had a 14 incher?
default_biggrin.png

Oh, I don't mean THAT....(gulp)
default_footinmouth.gif

I mean his first baby was 14" tall. Then he had two 15 1/2's and one 16 incher. So this baby could be super tiny.

Hey Heidi, call your vet in the am and see if he can give you something for her itching. I used to dump Azium in the feed but not sure if it is ok for pregnant mares. Ask about it or anything else she can have.
default_10_2_12.gif

Did You know that Nick had a 14 incher?
default_biggrin.png

Oh, I don't mean THAT....(gulp)
default_footinmouth.gif

I mean his first baby was 14" tall. Then he had two 15 1/2's and one 16 incher. So this baby could be super tiny.

Hey Heidi, call your vet in the am and see if he can give you something for her itching. I used to dump Azium in the feed but not sure if it is ok for pregnant mares. Ask about it or anything else she can have.
default_10_2_12.gif
I have to admit my mind was in the gutter on that one too
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Marty I'll ask Dr Van

Roekel in the AM...just have to make sure its safe for her...but on the other hand if she can hold out just a few more days till foaling i would feel more comfortable waiting until after.....14 inches!! your a nut!

small is good!

Latest posts

Back