Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know yet, Hubby isn't here at the moment but I am hoping he will take the boys fishing for the morning, this way I would be free to stare
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

It is raining so I have given my horses their hay in bed, I will let them out a bit later but that will only take 5 minutes.

Have you slept at all tonight?

Renee you know what..i'll be fine hon, hubby told me to wake him for his shift at 4...its close to it I can hold out till then. Peanut doesnt appear to want to foal tonight but she does look interresting. I will feel better if Im up.....Im sure you can relate
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much for the offer!
default_wub.png

I'm here too, well at least for another hours approx, then I have to go feed/do the boys.

Not easy at the moment to flick between 2 cams and 2 posts, especially as I dont type that quickly! LOL!!

Get some sleep Heidi, you may be needed later!
default_wink.png

Yeah Heidi go and rest, an extra hours sleep will make a difference tomorrow. We are here.

new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
go go go

Good morning Anna, Im going to stay up just a tad longer then hubby will take over...bless his heart! peanut was looking interresting... now...again...not so much....just the dang itchys
default_no.gif

Well Peanut hasnt done anything exciting for the last hr. Damm it my senses must be broken - must have them reset and try again LOL.

Am I tired this morning - the foggy brain is back with a vengeance

Looks like there was some action for Peanut too
yes.gif
More actions, please, Peanut!!
biggrin.gif

She is grazing and turning to look at her backside at the moment.

We are going to visit our colt in an hour or so.. so hopefully I won't miss anything.

I don't know if it is the angle of the camera but it looks like the baby is more to Peanuts right side.

Good morning and Goodnight, ladies!

Yes you can, I checked this A.M. UUMMM that Nancy is one smart lady
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Nancy, you better be getting ready for the BBQ!!

It looks like Miss Suzi will have the first August Baby
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Or if its a colt he could be named after the Hens blow up man - he was called Rodger lol

I should have known it would be 6.4 - Are you sure its not your strips
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am buzzzing like a bumblebee for the BBQ. It sprinkled thru the night but

we've got some filtered sunshine now so hopefully the weather cooperates.

I just finsihed making my sons fav choc chip oatmeal cookies so if I didn't

get anything else finished - he'd still be happy LOL

Karina, I hope you're not onto something with the strips LOL LOL

Latest posts

Back