Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning!

Peanut is standing at the open pasture door just looking out.

I too agree Peanut should foal by the end of the weekend. Sunday at the latest.

Poor girl has to be ready. She does seem a bit over it.
impatient.jpg

Is there a picture of Peanut and the sire of her ALMOST HERE foal???

Poor Heidi and Peanuts fan mail! That is too funny how many people are watching this little girl!

P just stopped in her stall to say hi
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo yay! Thank you!

who doesn't love pictures?
default_smile.png

OK...What we need here is a TABLE OF CONTENTS! I had to go back thirty pages to find the barn alarm!
default_wacko.png
This post is epic!

MARTY: Don't you think this would make an AWSOME BOOK? Kind of like "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I even thought what an adorable little movie...the kind "Little Girls" would love!! Have any of you read the "PONY PALS" series? I used to read them to my daughter before she could read them for herself! Great Books!

I love watching Peanut and Susie and ohhh...and the new baby (I can't wait to show my grandkids when they come over today!)

Sure thought Peanut was going to have her Blessed Event last night...My eyes felt like they were going to fall out of their sockets!... gave out around 3:30am ~!

GO PEANUT...GO BRITTLE....IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY.....
default_yes.gif

Zouleeme...umm childrens book..this thread might be a little bit too much
default_smokesmile.gif
default_cheers.gif
:arg!

no to mentions the wall peerers and hookers....but it is a cute thought
default_new_rofl.gif
Glad your able to watch our girls and I think I can speek for Cassie but we are both ready for our babies!

Amazing photos diane, Ive never seen them bend backwards like that....pretty amzing that they clear them selves up in such a short time if just left alone. Thanks for the pictures

Well after a nice cool hose rinse shes back and stalled. i'll let her out later....she enjoyed her rinse and especially under her belly....She rolled ...and shes covered w/shavings...Im trying hard not to be picking them all off her LOL

Brilliant pictures Diane - it's really amazing what a few days or a couple of weeks can do, especially given the chance!
default_yes.gif

I think any book about Peanut and Suzie should be called "The Never Ending Story of.......

folk could read it while watching paint dry!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Heading out to the hay field .... be back in a few hours.

Doesn't look like with Peanut or Suz I'm going to miss much.

Paint must still be drying.

Maybe they'll surprise me??

We will be getting the house painted in the next couple of wks - I hope I wont be watching that paint dry waiting for our ladies
default_biggrin.png

Well another quiet night for both Peanut and Suzie!

What is that you have there in your hands Heidi, not some nasty potion for Peanut i hope?

Oooo well whatever it was, Peanut was not staying around to find out - by the time I had written my last post, she had scarpered out the door LOL!!

Well, with Peanut outside and Suzie finishing her breakfast before going out, I think I'm calling it a day and am off to my bed.

Nite nite - catch you all tomorrow.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back